Brett Payne commented on the article Rake in 8 Free Graphics Sets with Icons, Buttons, Badges, and More
- almost 6 years ago11/11/15 at 8:14 pm (UTC)
"This is great Joanna! How did you choose to construct your results page?"
- 6 years ago07/28/15 at 10:02 pm (UTC)
Brett Payne started a new discussion IE 11 Release Preview
"Hi all, Wondering if anyone has had experience testing published Presenter'09 content with IE11 Release Preview? I'm not sure specifical..."
- almost 8 years ago10/11/13 at 8:43 am (UTC)
"Thanx JDubs. BTP"
- almost 8 years ago10/08/13 at 11:41 am (UTC)
Brett Payne started a new discussion Calling LMSFinish - Presenter'09
"Greetings All, Publishing from Presenter '09 using SCORM 1.2 is there anyway to push the SCORM_CallLMSFinish with any action other than c..."
- almost 8 years ago10/07/13 at 12:07 pm (UTC)
"Righteous. I'll give it a try. Thanks for that Jeff. BTP"
- 8 years ago08/16/13 at 11:09 am (UTC)
Brett Payne started a new discussion Roll back to Presenter Update 8
"Hi All, Is it possible to roll back Presenter '09 to update 8? I would like to run a few tests publishing modules in update 8 versus upd..."
- 8 years ago08/16/13 at 10:35 am (UTC)
"Hmm.. OK. Thnx. I'll let you know what comes of my research shortly."
- over 8 years ago01/24/13 at 3:04 pm (UTC)
"Hi Guys, I'm experiencing the same issue here. Has anyone made any progress on the subject?"
- over 8 years ago01/24/13 at 1:09 pm (UTC)
"Hi Adity, In fact yes. Very quickly, our solution took a bit of a different turn, however the end result seems to be what we're looking f..."
- almost 9 years ago11/07/12 at 11:05 am (UTC)
"Excellent! Thank you Phi! I found a similar response in another thread titled "Branching based on a variable" in a post by Vispi: trigger..."
- 9 years ago08/02/12 at 9:30 am (UTC)
"Hi Bob, Did you manage to get anywhere with your role based training concept?"
- 9 years ago08/02/12 at 9:15 am (UTC)
Brett Payne replied to the discussion How to add check marks when learners finish different sections
"Legendary! This is great info. Just what I needed! Thank you for sharing!"
- 9 years ago08/01/12 at 2:47 pm (UTC)
"Hi Peter! Thank you for the reply. I will actually be using Storyline to achieve this, but I get the gist of what you are telling me. I ..."
- 9 years ago07/18/12 at 9:18 am (UTC)