Brett Rockwood replied to the discussion PSA: Don't buy a new Mac if you want to keep using Storyline
"Thanks Matthew for directing me here. Like Babette the ONLY reason I keep Parallels and a Windows environment is to run Storyline. I'm su..."
- 3 months ago04/17/21 at 3:59 am (UTC)
"Hey Matthew. Thanks for such a quick comment. Really interesting to hear that someone has run Storyline in Parallels 16.5. Like probably ..."
- 3 months ago04/17/21 at 2:59 am (UTC)
"I'm really interested in knowing more about Parallels with Windows ARM and Storyline. I've seen some nice demonstrations of M1s running P..."
- 3 months ago04/17/21 at 1:11 am (UTC)
"Hi Crystal. FWIW this would be a really useful feature if it were available."
- 9 months ago10/25/20 at 11:32 pm (UTC)
"Hi Katie, Thanks for the reply. I suspected that was still the case. We do routinely export comments to file but it is less than ideal wh..."
- 10 months ago09/25/20 at 7:44 pm (UTC)
Brett Rockwood started a new discussion Transfer Review Content Among Team Member
"I may have asked this previously but here goes again anyway. How can one member of a Teams account transfer existing Review 360 comments ..."
- 10 months ago09/24/20 at 1:18 am (UTC)
Brett Rockwood replied to the discussion Custom line spacing not holding on Master Slide items
"This is great news to anyone who cares about typography and setting it just so. I wish it had been fixed sooner but definitely glad it's ..."
- 2 years ago07/23/19 at 5:55 pm (UTC)
"Hi Crystal. Thanks for chiming in. I suspected it wasn't supported. I wonder if that could be something included with the Label translati..."
- 2 years ago05/30/19 at 8:15 pm (UTC)
"Hi Angie. I had uploaded one earlier that worked fine as well, and I was using the "Course Uploader" in all cases. Luckily Steve's workar..."
- 2 years ago05/30/19 at 4:59 pm (UTC)
Brett Rockwood started a new discussion « French » Quotation Marks in Quote Blocks
"When using Quote blocks is there a way to use « French » style quotation marks rather than "English." By default it appears tha..."
- 2 years ago05/29/19 at 2:29 pm (UTC)
"Hi Allison, I haven't tried Steve's workaround yet but will try to do it later today. I'll post back the results of that just for the re..."
- 2 years ago05/20/19 at 1:16 pm (UTC)
"Allison, this seems to be a recent common issue. Please see this thread as it sounds like the same problem."
- 2 years ago05/18/19 at 1:47 am (UTC)
"Having the same issue with Cornerstone. Hadn't seen this thread before I started my own:https://community.articulate.com/discussions/rise..."
- 2 years ago05/17/19 at 11:38 pm (UTC)
Brett Rockwood started a new discussion Storyline Block and LMS Tracking Error
"I am trying to use a Storyline block as the trigger for tracking in a Rise course but am getting a "critical error" message from the LMS ..."
- 2 years ago05/17/19 at 8:56 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie and Peter, This has driven me nuts for a long time. I was about to create a new post about it but thankfully searched for the t..."
- over 2 years ago03/30/19 at 3:50 am (UTC)
"Hi Junko, I haven't tried in a while and could be wrong but I don't think this has been addressed. We have just been sticking with the l..."
- over 2 years ago01/28/19 at 12:42 pm (UTC)
"Hi. It's been a while since I thought about this one but it may not really matter whether they are survey or test questions. If you don't..."
- over 2 years ago01/08/19 at 5:54 pm (UTC)
"Much prefer the new method myself. Much easier to do measurements across the screen so you don't have to work in negative number; the mat..."
- over 3 years ago12/01/17 at 10:04 pm (UTC)
"Yes, this is possible. First ask if they want to test out or go through the course. Set triggers to go the appropriate route. If the sel..."
- almost 4 years ago10/27/17 at 12:50 pm (UTC)
" Hi Jessica. I don't have SL360 so I can't open your file but if I understand your question I would guess that you are missing a hotspo..."
- almost 4 years ago10/25/17 at 12:07 pm (UTC)
Brett Rockwood replied to the discussion Is it possible to build courses in Storyline for storage and delivery on Microsoft Sharepoint and also on an unpurchased yet LMS
"Hi. In SharePoint after you've uploaded your published course you should see a folder structure like this: Right-click on the Intern..."
- almost 4 years ago10/20/17 at 3:19 pm (UTC)
"Are you trying to have two different story sizes in one project? That won't work. Are you trying to import a 16:9 recording into a new St..."
- almost 4 years ago10/20/17 at 11:57 am (UTC)
"That really is disappointing news. I think I just lost a little spark for Articulate on that news... "
- almost 4 years ago08/31/17 at 11:44 am (UTC)
"Great explanation and examples. Being able to use SVG files natively would be super useful. It would likely reduce published files size r..."
- almost 4 years ago08/30/17 at 7:59 pm (UTC)
Brett Rockwood replied to the discussion Orientation option for setting ruler, grid lines, and guides
"Not sure if my explanation was very clear but thanks for submitting for me."
- almost 4 years ago08/29/17 at 1:35 pm (UTC)