Brett Rockwood replied to the discussion Orientation option for setting ruler, grid lines, and guides
"Having this option would be so useful. Almost all of the design programs I use work this way (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.) or ..."
- 4 years ago08/29/17 at 12:05 pm (UTC)
"Carolyn, this is fairly straightforward but maybe a bit tedious. You need a number variable for each of your 4 choices; set the default v..."
- 4 years ago08/23/17 at 11:54 am (UTC)
Brett Rockwood replied to the discussion How to make survey responses visible to all who take our course?
"The problem with Google Forms is a lot of companies block access to them as a security measure. Many LMSs have a survey tool but it would..."
- 4 years ago08/22/17 at 11:43 am (UTC)
Brett Rockwood replied to the discussion Storyline 360: Printing slides as flashcards from within a course
- 4 years ago08/11/17 at 11:52 am (UTC)
""...and can you move them from the right side to the left side.""
- 4 years ago08/11/17 at 11:42 am (UTC)
"Put a button (label it Print, if you'd like) on your certificate screen to execute the following JS: window.print(); It's not beautiful..."
- 4 years ago08/08/17 at 6:07 pm (UTC)
"Is your certificate one of the slides in Storyline or did you create it outside of SL? If it's a slide in SL: Create new variables exa..."
- 4 years ago08/08/17 at 4:28 pm (UTC)
"Thanks very much for the quick reply. I kind of guessed it would be easy (for you) but not being a JS coder I wouldn't have a clue. Looki..."
- 4 years ago08/08/17 at 1:50 pm (UTC)
"Curious how you could modify this to include full name... That could be useful in creating a certificate screen with name, date, title of..."
- 4 years ago08/08/17 at 1:41 pm (UTC)
"If I understand you correctly all you need is an image of the pawn in PNG format with a transparent background; this won't work with a JP..."
- 4 years ago08/07/17 at 5:09 pm (UTC)
"Much of what you are trying to do can be done using variables. First you'd need to create a language variable that can toggle between Eng..."
- 4 years ago08/02/17 at 12:24 pm (UTC)
"One important reason PDF output is important is that regulators require it. If you work in a highly regulated industry like financial ser..."
- 4 years ago07/19/17 at 12:03 pm (UTC)
Brett Rockwood replied to the discussion How to Resize Rounded Rectangle Without Affecting the Corner Radius?
"This bothers me so much that I just avoid using rounded rectangles altogether. I'll add a dozen roses to the offering for a fix..."
- 4 years ago07/14/17 at 8:41 pm (UTC)
"Amanda, I use a Mac with Parallels and it works just fine, and my Mac is getting pretty old so I'm sure newer ones are even better. If yo..."
- 4 years ago06/30/17 at 7:01 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa, I made a feature request of this a couple of years ago but still have high hopes of seeing it. One way I use it is with push..."
- 4 years ago06/28/17 at 5:38 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, I figured you'd notice that I've been on this topic before... Still wishing very much to have a smooth, non-easing transition..."
- 4 years ago06/28/17 at 5:18 pm (UTC)
"It's nice to have the ability to turn off easing on motion paths but I don't see any way to do that for slide transitions, e.g., push, re..."
- 4 years ago06/28/17 at 12:07 pm (UTC)
"Wendy is right. Hold down the CTRL key and use the arrow keys to move one pixel at a time."
- over 4 years ago06/19/17 at 11:51 am (UTC)
Brett Rockwood replied to the discussion How to locate where a Master slide layout is used in a course.
"Doug, that is a great suggestion. It really is a shame that one has to go through such contortions just to find where your masters are be..."
- over 4 years ago06/06/17 at 11:46 am (UTC)
"Lots of great suggestions above. Another one I like is Cathy Moore. http://blog.cathy-moore.com/"
- over 4 years ago05/25/17 at 4:27 pm (UTC)
"Hi Adam. I thought that would be the case but always good to verify. Thanks for the quick reply."
- over 4 years ago05/24/17 at 12:38 pm (UTC)
"Question: If someone sends me a course they created and then later the close their Articulate 360 account, i.e., they don't renew it, do ..."
- over 4 years ago05/24/17 at 11:48 am (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, Are there plans for an "export to Word" feature like it Storyline? We frequently are required to provide hard copies of train..."
- over 4 years ago05/16/17 at 12:10 pm (UTC)
"Storyline is mono only. Whenever you import a stereo sound file it is converted to mono."
- over 4 years ago05/16/17 at 11:53 am (UTC)
Brett Rockwood replied to the discussion Slide Master - Paragraph Settings - How do they work?
"Hi Jessica, I think what you are looking for are true paragraph styles like in MS Word or InDesign etc. These can operate independently ..."
- over 4 years ago05/15/17 at 1:24 pm (UTC)