"On the attached screenshot you will see I have the video selected (the handles appear). An options tab will appear with a compression opt..."
- 3 years ago04/26/18 at 4:11 pm (UTC)
"Your MP4 video has to use the H.264 codec so that the compression options are available in Storyline. If you import an MP4 video using a ..."
- 3 years ago04/26/18 at 1:17 pm (UTC)
"When you say screen dump do you mean like ASCII text or a screen capture or what?"
- over 5 years ago11/16/15 at 2:49 pm (UTC)
"I'm wondering if something is going wrong when Storyline is attempting to compress the videos. Are the videos all created the same way - ..."
- over 5 years ago11/11/15 at 3:19 pm (UTC)
"Well Camtasia packages each video as an individual SCORM package so that won't do the trick by itself. You could try generating each vid..."
- over 5 years ago11/10/15 at 2:59 pm (UTC)
"Let me get back with you on that after I give it a try. Camtasia is on the laptop back at home. I normally use markers in a single video..."
- over 5 years ago11/09/15 at 6:17 pm (UTC)
"You might solve your problem by putting them on a video hosting service instead of embedding them. In any case, you could also consider ..."
- over 5 years ago11/09/15 at 5:55 pm (UTC)
"I've had to change contrast settings on one monitor to make the UI more usable - unfortunately this also means that objects on screen are..."
- 6 years ago05/30/15 at 4:14 am (UTC)