"So much for my Google fu: here is the answer."
- almost 8 years ago05/29/12 at 7:13 am (UTC)
Brian Houle started a new discussion Replay a layer's timeline?
"Howdy, folks: I'm trying to figure out how to replay a layer's timeline. I'm building out a multi-layer scenario template with the foll..."
- almost 8 years ago05/29/12 at 6:54 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the responses, folks!"
- almost 8 years ago05/29/12 at 6:48 am (UTC)
Brian Houle replied to the discussion Email/form to report issues or questions on a course
"Hi, Kate: Have you tried Google Docs? You can set up forms that store input in a Google spreadsheet, and that will also notify you when ..."
- 8 years ago05/25/12 at 7:20 am (UTC)
Brian Houle started a new discussion Experiences with Storyline on Mac via Parallels
"Hi, folks! So, I once lived in a Linux world in college. Then, when I started work, I moved to a Windows world. I just accepted a new ..."
- 8 years ago05/25/12 at 6:48 am (UTC)
"Hi, Judith: If I were in a pinch, I'd make that into a handout and include it in the course as an attachment. Or, if I was feeling a litt..."
- 8 years ago05/22/12 at 12:59 pm (UTC)
"Two things: Interesting article about gamification in federal government that incorrectly links gamification to badging (you can do ..."
- 8 years ago05/04/12 at 11:48 am (UTC)
"Jeanette Brooks said: @Brian - I love the Haji Kamal example too! And I think you're right about a lot of developers using gamification ..."
- 8 years ago05/02/12 at 8:11 am (UTC)
"What struck me about game-based learning is how closely those techniques come to accepted models of adult learning. (I'm thinking specif..."
- 8 years ago05/01/12 at 6:15 am (UTC)
Brian Houle replied to the discussion How do I achieve 'if, then' type interaction from learners?
"Hi, Bruce: I would have a look at Quizmaker for that project. It may not do everything you want, but it should get you close. There ar..."
- 8 years ago04/19/12 at 10:20 am (UTC)
"roger mclain said: thank you very much I dont guess you would know how to change action script 3 to 2 in Flash? Hi, Ro..."
- 8 years ago03/22/12 at 11:33 am (UTC)
"Hi, Aaron: Yeah, been there, too. Honestly, it's a constant process of educating stakeholders and getting them to think about what they ..."
- 8 years ago03/12/12 at 8:29 am (UTC)
"Hi, Aaron: Great question! I'm in the process of developing a course development process for an organization, and have been putting a lo..."
- 8 years ago03/08/12 at 7:08 am (UTC)
"Hi, Dave! I grew up in CT and spent about a decade in Western MA, so I feel like we're neighbors. I've still got some contacts out in..."
- 8 years ago03/07/12 at 10:20 am (UTC)
Brian Houle replied to the discussion Calling all e-learning folks who work in higher education
"I've been reviewing job postings for instructional designers lately, and I noticed that a number of them are looking for familiarity with..."
- 8 years ago03/05/12 at 7:53 am (UTC)
Brian Houle replied to the discussion Calling all e-learning folks who work in healthcare organizations
"I do some work in public health and would LOVE to participate."
- over 8 years ago02/16/12 at 7:48 am (UTC)
"Hi, Jennifer: I would cast a suspicious eye on your LMS, particularly if there was some sort of LMS update a couple of weeks ago. I ru..."
- over 8 years ago02/06/12 at 7:59 am (UTC)
"Ron raises a good point: is bandwidth your issue, or the size of the SCORM packages on disk? Bandwidth ought not to be an issue, but if ..."
- over 8 years ago02/02/12 at 1:27 pm (UTC)
"If you can reduce the resolution of the videos to something like 320x240, that might help. The problem is you have to decide when you've..."
- over 8 years ago02/02/12 at 11:22 am (UTC)
"Hi, Garima: I don't understand your question Is this a course that you authored and which uses a custom shell you authored? Or did you..."
- over 8 years ago02/02/12 at 10:38 am (UTC)
"Hi, Christina: What format/size are the videos? Off the top of my head, I might suggest trying to reduce the size of the videos. (I su..."
- over 8 years ago02/02/12 at 10:24 am (UTC)
"Daniel Bolia said: Hello everyone, Is there another way to create a pop-up label for a graphic elements Thank you in advance for any he..."
- over 8 years ago01/30/12 at 12:28 pm (UTC)
"Hi, Dan; Articulate won't do anything with the xml file. You will have to drop it into the published output folder. Where depends entir..."
- over 8 years ago01/09/12 at 10:55 am (UTC)
"Is this Flash file being inserted on the first slide of the presentation? How large are the audio clips? It could be that the Flash fil..."
- over 8 years ago12/21/11 at 9:44 am (UTC)
Brian Houle replied to the discussion Audio Issue with Flash File - Only Plays after Scrubbing?
"Hi, William: Can you post a sample of the XML file?"
- over 8 years ago12/21/11 at 7:26 am (UTC)