"So, I need to disable Launch Player in new window AND rollback to version 40?"
- 1 year ago07/17/20 at 4:10 pm (UTC)
"Well, I think a co-worker and I figured it out (our elearning was kind of inherited, and we don't have a lot of resources available on th..."
- 1 year ago07/13/20 at 5:56 pm (UTC)
"I tried all the settings :( Ok, i will try to look at it from the elearning side."
- 1 year ago07/10/20 at 9:55 pm (UTC)
Brian Nalley started a new discussion SL360 modules not Showing Complete
"I have learned so much from everyone on here trying to work through some of my problems with Storyline, I figured I would try again. i am..."
- 1 year ago07/10/20 at 1:29 pm (UTC)
"OMG you are literally my hero Dave! That is so bizarre that you have to paste it in PPT first, then save it and insert it into Storyline...."
- 1 year ago07/03/20 at 7:50 pm (UTC)
"Ok, here is a simple GIF, made in Cartoon Animator 4 (the most recent version of Crazytalk Animator). This has a transparent background, ..."
- 1 year ago07/03/20 at 5:15 pm (UTC)
"Hmm. well, the clipboard must be able to initially hold the entire thing, because Cartoon Animator puts it there and then you paste that ..."
- 1 year ago07/03/20 at 4:55 pm (UTC)
"Ok, here you go Dave...and thanks again!"
- 1 year ago07/02/20 at 8:19 pm (UTC)
"Select as Dave--i see what you did there ;)"
- 1 year ago07/02/20 at 8:10 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Dave! That is super cool of you. Cartoon Animator puts the GIF in the clipboard, which you then paste in whatever software you are..."
- 1 year ago06/29/20 at 2:41 pm (UTC)
"I lowered the quality setting in Cartoon Animator, no change. :( Cartoon Animator is free to try for 30 days, just FYI :)"
- 1 year ago06/27/20 at 3:40 am (UTC)
Brian Nalley started a new discussion Storyline 360 and GIFS (Cartoon Animator/Crazytalk Animator output)
"I am trying to use Cartoon Animator (the newest version of Crazytalk Animator) to create Gifs of a bunch of characters I use in my PPT co..."
- 1 year ago06/26/20 at 4:41 pm (UTC)
Brian Nalley replied to the discussion How can I make a background music play continuously across multiple slides/layers?
"I feel as a general rule that products like this should start with what Powerpoint can do, and build upon that. I am having this issue no..."
- over 1 year ago02/28/20 at 6:29 pm (UTC)
"I am not using Office 365. Sent from my iPhone"
- 3 years ago07/02/18 at 10:30 pm (UTC)
"Thanks. I have three presentations waiting to be loaded because of this. I may have to find another PC to do it on :("
- 3 years ago06/27/18 at 2:39 pm (UTC)
Brian Nalley started a new discussion ActiveX error when inserting video
"I have seen a few posts on this before, but never saw any answers with a def solution. Within the last few weeks, whenever I try to inser..."
- 3 years ago06/22/18 at 2:05 pm (UTC)
"I am having this exact issue, and none of the links here seem to work to get to the workarounds. I do not have permission to view them it..."
- 3 years ago06/20/18 at 7:53 pm (UTC)
"I love Presenter, but this entire 360 setup seems like a huge cash grab to me. Paying monthly forever for something is not the model I wa..."
- almost 4 years ago09/19/17 at 5:03 pm (UTC)
"What about Presenter '13? I am having this same problem."
- over 4 years ago05/23/17 at 6:07 pm (UTC)
Brian Nalley started a new discussion GIFs Looping in Presenter
"I am using Crazytalk Animator 3 to create GIFs of characters, and putting them in my PPT. In Powerpoint, they play once as they should. I..."
- over 4 years ago05/23/17 at 2:12 pm (UTC)
Brian Nalley started a new discussion Filling the Screen - Need Some Help
"I know there are a bunch of posts about this already, but none really seem to get me where I want to be with this. I want my agents takin..."
- over 4 years ago01/26/17 at 8:23 pm (UTC)
"Ok, will send it over, thanks Christie."
- over 5 years ago05/02/16 at 12:53 pm (UTC)
"That is how I learned to do it (I used the Fine Tuning option), but the message boxes that are created when you mouse-click, are not in t..."
- over 5 years ago04/29/16 at 8:05 pm (UTC)
Brian Nalley started a new discussion Storyline Screencast in Powerpoint?
"Question: I want to take a software demo recorded in Storyline 2, and insert it into a Powerpoint slide (I still use Presenter for most ..."
- over 5 years ago04/29/16 at 7:08 pm (UTC)
Brian Nalley replied to the discussion Turning Storyline static characters into animated characters.
"Exporting as a video will not let you do a lot of stuff. With Powerpoint, look what you can do now with the newest update to Crazytalk An..."
- over 7 years ago06/16/14 at 10:11 am (UTC)