Brian Shipe commented on the article Using Drag-and-Drop Interactions in E-Learning #321
"A little late on this but here's mine! https://360.articulate.com/review/content/faa83384-cf78-4cdb-86d5-f8ea1a566e75/review"
- 2 months ago04/22/21 at 10:26 pm (UTC)
"Thank you! I actually spent most of time working on that snowflake animation. It took a lot of tweaking. I appreciate it."
- 3 months ago03/19/21 at 1:47 am (UTC)
- 3 months ago03/18/21 at 5:12 pm (UTC)
- 3 months ago03/16/21 at 12:21 am (UTC)
"Hey Everyone, here's my entry for the week. Nature's City! https://360.articulate.com/review/content/7b64a929-4e91-43f0-a5bf-530492b..."
- 3 months ago03/15/21 at 3:54 am (UTC)
"Late! But here is my post for the week. It's called Owl Our Might. https://360.articulate.com/review/content/ab22e327-516f-45bd-8d1d-..."
- 3 months ago03/12/21 at 1:12 am (UTC)
Brian Shipe commented on the article Using Interactive Checklists and To-Do Lists in E-Learning #291
"This is great."
- 11 months ago07/25/20 at 4:49 pm (UTC)
Brian Shipe commented on the article What Do Course Designers Need to Know About the ADDIE Model? (2020) #284
"Here is my example. Kept it simple this time. https://360.articulate.com/review/content/19618283-6652-4ada-83d8-d23784cce68f/review"
- 1 year ago06/02/20 at 7:56 pm (UTC)