"OK, so I was looking for posts on NPS, (Net Promoter Score), and came across this one, by myself, although it has been a while since I or..."
- 8 months ago05/29/20 at 4:14 pm (UTC)
Bruce Graham replied to the discussion FLIPPED LEARNING VS TRADITIONAL TRAINING MODEL IN THE CORPORATE TRAINING ENVIRONMENT
"Better late than never.... Thanks Freddie (!), that has helped me consolidate some of my ideas on Flipped Classroom."
- over 1 year ago10/15/19 at 8:23 pm (UTC)
Bruce Graham started a new discussion Flipped Classroom in Corporate-land
"Hi, Has anyone been successfully involved in moving from a mainly "classroom" model to a mainly "online" model , specifically in relation..."
- over 1 year ago10/15/19 at 8:19 pm (UTC)
Bruce Graham started a new discussion Best Practices - need a subject for discussion.
"Hi fellow Heroes, long time no see :) I have been asked if I'd like to present a 20-25 minute presentation to the team, (Sales Enablement..."
- over 1 year ago09/11/19 at 4:21 pm (UTC)
"How bit is their budget? What value will you bring in terms of savings, extra profit or reduced litigation? What % of this profit/savin..."
- over 1 year ago05/01/19 at 4:38 pm (UTC)
Bruce Graham started a new discussion Closed Captions - again
"OK, so are there any recommended "lengths" for the various captioning segments, other than the ones that Articulate puts in? I find thes..."
- almost 2 years ago02/12/19 at 2:23 pm (UTC)
"@Nancy - agree completely. Simple and somehow motivationally elegant. "If you want to work here, understand that you need to do this" S..."
- almost 2 years ago02/12/19 at 2:21 pm (UTC)
Bruce Graham started a new discussion Alt-Text / 508 Compliance Question
"Hello all, long time no see (love the new look by the way!). So...many of the courses I now create contain videos, mainly using Powtoon ..."
- almost 2 years ago01/30/19 at 4:09 pm (UTC)
"Spot on. Still waiting for this........"
- almost 2 years ago01/21/19 at 4:52 pm (UTC)
"Sorry! Almost 100% of what I do is under NDA, perhaps come up with a more detailed/flashed out plan, and then others here could provid..."
- 2 years ago12/17/18 at 5:02 pm (UTC)
"Whenever I have something like this, I build, for example a little suite of courses that just start by showing what happens if you get i..."
- 2 years ago12/17/18 at 8:17 am (UTC)
"Who is "Brian"? ;)"
- 2 years ago11/07/18 at 10:03 am (UTC)
"Chief Simplicity Officer, using online tools, words, & graphics to explain any topic, at any level, in memorable ways that facilitate..."
- 2 years ago11/07/18 at 10:02 am (UTC)
Bruce Graham commented on the article To Be or Not to Be a Freelance E-Learning Designer?
"I am now an "ex-freelancer", I got an offer I could not refuse :) My new employer values the time and investment that I put into my busi..."
- 2 years ago11/01/18 at 8:48 am (UTC)
"I use an SL360 wrapper around videos almost exclusively for all my courses, I'm using very few of the SL features except the design wrapp..."
- 2 years ago10/24/18 at 8:54 am (UTC)
"I am hoping that, 6 years later, Tim has purchased his LMS :) BTW - I agree with Growth Engineering. I worked on it in the early days wi..."
- 2 years ago10/24/18 at 8:52 am (UTC)
"I think of Instructional designer responsibilities more as "actors" than "purveyors of mediocrity", (of which there are many!). As an ID..."
- 2 years ago10/24/18 at 8:49 am (UTC)
"Just adding to this - I think the first thing to do is to ensure that the Portfolio SPECIFICALLY matches, in some way, what they are look..."
- 2 years ago10/24/18 at 8:45 am (UTC)
"Thanks Ashley. Bruce"
- over 2 years ago08/09/18 at 4:38 pm (UTC)
"OK - here's the problem with the "workaround". Pharma people are notoriously detailed, and superscript/subscript, whilst SOMETIMES being..."
- over 2 years ago08/08/18 at 12:35 pm (UTC)
"Leslie - why are we STILL not able to do this? I don't understand why being able to execute a simple, Global typographic convention isn't..."
- over 2 years ago08/07/18 at 12:59 pm (UTC)
""we suffer more in imagination than in reality" (Seneca) which pretty much means that we do more damage to ourselves by worrying than we ..."
- over 2 years ago07/27/18 at 10:14 am (UTC)
Bruce Graham replied to the discussion Do in need to be a Graphic Designer to create a course in Storyline?
"Also forgot to say....have a look at this :) https://articulate.wistia.com/medias/aai45mdwno Articulate have given us a lot of the "gra..."
- over 2 years ago07/25/18 at 2:19 pm (UTC)
"I guess, "on average", 1 hour per minute of finished content, ONCE I have all the assets, and have agreed design, review team, signoff pr..."
- over 2 years ago07/25/18 at 1:46 pm (UTC)