"Joe, You should consider LINGOs as well. They're a great organization. They pair eLearning/ID volunteers with NGOs and non-profits. A lo..."
- almost 8 years ago07/17/14 at 9:29 pm (UTC)
Bryan Jones started a new discussion Does your org let you use a conversational tone in your training?
"I recently interviewed Cammy Bean and she said that the #1 challenge that most instructional designers have shared with her is that they'..."
- almost 8 years ago07/14/14 at 2:19 pm (UTC)
"Howie, I feel your pain. Image search time is an overlooked "cost" of eLearning development. And thanks for the mention in your original..."
- almost 8 years ago07/11/14 at 10:17 am (UTC)
Bryan Jones replied to the discussion Where can I obtain Comic Style Characters to use in Articulate 09?
"Pat, We've taken a few different approaches to this at eLearningArt for our members. I'd suggest you check out our illustrated eLearning ..."
- 8 years ago04/03/14 at 9:44 am (UTC)
Bryan Jones replied to the discussion Trying to source some cut out clothes to use in Storyline!
"David, I'm happy to take a crack at this. Send me the links to a few of the outfits you'd like and we can see what happens when we decons..."
- over 8 years ago01/30/14 at 7:01 am (UTC)
"Sorry I missed this post earlier. Here is my "eLearningArt" response to this thread. @deborah - Let me know if these healthcare images..."
- over 8 years ago11/12/13 at 2:41 pm (UTC)
"Stephanie, I'm happy to answer any questions directly if you want to reach out to me via PM, but I don't want to hijack this thread since..."
- over 8 years ago10/10/13 at 8:53 am (UTC)
"Kay- The office image was inserted on the slide master. If you're copying and pasting into a new doc, you also need to move the backgroun..."
- over 9 years ago01/22/13 at 8:38 am (UTC)
"Helen, I have some more time over the next few days to help out with some design ideas for your course. Can you describe the process that..."
- over 9 years ago12/05/12 at 2:56 pm (UTC)
"Erica, Over the last 3.5 years, my company has been building up a library of people cutouts in different outfits and poses. We're at over..."
- over 9 years ago12/05/12 at 10:18 am (UTC)
"Helena- I started to put together a quick example and ran into a few snags with resolution and multi-images, so I didn't get as far as I'..."
- over 9 years ago11/30/12 at 1:20 pm (UTC)
"Helena, I don't still have the course, but it was created in Presenter and Quizmaker. For the review of the applications, there were 2 ap..."
- over 9 years ago11/29/12 at 12:19 pm (UTC)
"Helena, Some of the recommendations here are great. I agree with Judith and Angie about the scenario-based approach. I think that releva..."
- over 9 years ago11/26/12 at 5:19 pm (UTC)
"@maneli Thanks. My pleasure. @asif Tom has a couple of great blog posts showing how you can string interactions like these that follow th..."
- almost 10 years ago09/28/12 at 7:48 am (UTC)
Bryan Jones started a new discussion Optimal Project Size for Storyline (and other Articulate products)
"I'd like to use this post to round-up some standards on project size and screen resolutions for Articulate products. I know we won't get..."
- almost 10 years ago08/10/12 at 10:46 am (UTC)
"Here is the tutorial for building scenarios in Quizmaker. I think you'll find the linking in Quizmaker to work pretty well when you dupli..."
- 10 years ago06/18/12 at 9:43 am (UTC)
"Thanks Natalia! Let me know if you have any questions or feedback. "
- 10 years ago06/14/12 at 2:13 pm (UTC)
"I just finished up a few lessons on using the interactions in Storyline. Storyline really cuts down production time for building and edit..."
- 10 years ago06/14/12 at 10:17 am (UTC)
"And here are 3 videos that outline some of the scenario best practices for PPT and Presenter. I'll follow up with the Storyline and Quizm..."
- 10 years ago06/13/12 at 1:04 pm (UTC)
Bryan Jones started a new discussion Scenario Best Practices in StoryLine, Quizmaker, and Presenter
"I've recently started building out scenario templates across all of the Articulate products (StoryLine, Presenter, and Quizmaker). I want..."
- 10 years ago06/13/12 at 12:44 pm (UTC)
"@john - That's one of the problems with most stock photos. Tony Karrer just put out an interesting article this morning that will hit hom..."
- 10 years ago06/12/12 at 9:57 am (UTC)
"@brett - Thanks. I hope the images are working well for you. Storyline really opens up some interesting ways to use characters. I think ..."
- 10 years ago05/24/12 at 9:51 am (UTC)
"@simon - Thanks. States do rock @jeanette and @david- Yeah, the reusability of these is great! @patti and @susan - My pleasure. Happy ..."
- 10 years ago05/23/12 at 3:25 pm (UTC)
"Here's the screenr:"
- 10 years ago05/22/12 at 12:12 pm (UTC)