Bryan Jones replied to the discussion PowerPoint 2010 - Polaroid image thrown onto slide effect
"Rachel, I think it's just a "spin" and a "fly in." Make sure you set the second animation to "start with previous." You'll also need to t..."
- 10 years ago04/25/12 at 11:17 am (UTC)
"Terry, Do you have any good Ovation examples so we can see what the finished product looked like? There are a bunch of creative PPT minds..."
- 10 years ago04/25/12 at 11:09 am (UTC)
"Adam, If you give me some more details on what the actual scenarios might look like, I'd be happy to flesh out the scenarios and send you..."
- 10 years ago04/25/12 at 11:07 am (UTC)
"Kristen, I'd be happy to remind you (but know that I have a personal interest since this is my company). eLearningArt.com has a selectio..."
- 10 years ago04/24/12 at 3:13 pm (UTC)
"Adam, Give this link a try. http://www.elearningart.com/v/vspfiles/files/lobbyist/player.html Thanks, Bryan eLearningArt.com"
- 10 years ago04/23/12 at 10:16 am (UTC)
"Adam, I just put together a quick mockup of how you might approach this. I built on Steve's idea of "am I a Lobbyist?" Here is the link t..."
- 10 years ago04/20/12 at 2:46 pm (UTC)
"And here's the video that goes along with it. Thanks, Bryan eLearningArt"
- 10 years ago04/20/12 at 8:45 am (UTC)
Bryan Jones started a new discussion PowerPoint 2010 Shortcuts
"I thought I'd share a shortcut job aid that I use for PowerPoint 2010. Some of these you'll know (like copy and paste), but I bet even ou..."
- 10 years ago04/20/12 at 8:43 am (UTC)
"All- As promised. Here's another set of free e-learning images. I'm releasing these to the Articulate community to use in training course..."
- over 10 years ago02/08/12 at 11:20 am (UTC)
"@mindy My company runs a stock photo company for the eLearning industry with lots of people cutouts. Feel free to check it out here: eLea..."
- over 10 years ago02/06/12 at 10:53 am (UTC)
"Mark and Greg, Here's a possibility for starting the image in the middle with the player controls on the slide. This is all done with PPT..."
- almost 11 years ago08/10/11 at 12:59 pm (UTC)
Bryan Jones replied to the discussion How was it done? Interactive "Before and After" photo with slider
"Joanne, Here's an attempt at creating a slide effect in PPT and Articulate Presenter. If this interests you, I'll put together a Screenr ..."
- almost 11 years ago08/10/11 at 12:22 pm (UTC)
"Sid, Congrats on wrapping up your first project. I think you'll be pretty happy with the narration features in Articulate. Here are resp..."
- almost 11 years ago08/02/11 at 10:13 am (UTC)
"Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE ontGrowAutofit /> ontVertAlign..."
- almost 11 years ago08/01/11 at 3:51 pm (UTC)
"Jeff, I think how you approach this training depends on a few things. I’d want to know a bit more, such as: What performance are you try..."
- almost 11 years ago08/01/11 at 12:51 pm (UTC)
"Sid- I created a few Screenrs awhile back that might help. Here's one that shows some general things I like to do with hands And here's ..."
- almost 11 years ago07/28/11 at 10:18 am (UTC)
"Here's a Screenr showing the basics of the template"
- almost 11 years ago07/28/11 at 9:16 am (UTC)