Bryan Kearney started a new discussion Invalid or corrupt storyline (created in an earlier version)
"Hi guys, I'm getting the dreaded message now quite regularly since installing the recent, forced update. Is this common as it is happenin..."
- 8 months ago12/09/19 at 11:15 am (UTC)
Bryan Kearney started a new discussion Storyline 2 files displaying as HTML5, not intended to
"Hi. I have recently developed some modules on Storyline 2. They are published as flash and uploaded to our client's LMS. However, for a ..."
- over 1 year ago01/22/19 at 3:47 pm (UTC)
Bryan Kearney started a new discussion Storyline 360 on more than one device
"Hi, I use Storyline 360 on my personal laptop. If I want to use it on my work laptop, can I install it there and just sign out of my la..."
- almost 2 years ago10/08/18 at 11:08 am (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, I have attached a small file that contains the issue. I submitted a case when I first noticed this issue for Storyline 3 (Case..."
- over 2 years ago03/15/18 at 10:07 am (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, I was mistaken with my last message. The issue remains when published and has cost me a lot of time today at work. It seems th..."
- over 2 years ago03/12/18 at 3:26 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, I am using Storyline 360. I have updated again today. The issue I am having actually seems to be in the preview. When I previe..."
- over 2 years ago03/02/18 at 11:00 am (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa, I was delighted when this issue was fixed. However today, when I updated my Storyline 360, the issues has returned! I have a c..."
- over 2 years ago03/01/18 at 11:31 am (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, is there any update on this? Is it still just English language only? Thanks, Bryan"
- over 2 years ago02/22/18 at 4:41 pm (UTC)
"That's all I have noticed this far. I have submitted a case to the support team and referenced this thread so hopefully we hear something..."
- almost 3 years ago10/17/17 at 3:12 pm (UTC)
"Hi Inga, unfortunately I am not replying to offer a solution but to highlight that I have also had this problem. Like yourself, I use t..."
- almost 3 years ago10/16/17 at 10:00 am (UTC)
"Great work Felipe. I really like the bouncy effect on entry, very impressive for a Storyline build!"
- 3 years ago06/14/17 at 12:14 pm (UTC)
"Great work Ayoub, very useful. Thanks!"
- over 3 years ago01/13/17 at 10:26 am (UTC)
Bryan Kearney started a new discussion Quiz Error for no obvious reason
"Hi guys, I have an issue with one user of a course which has been rolled out for the past few months without incident. I would appreciat..."
- 4 years ago06/28/16 at 12:01 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Lou, Such a simple solution but I did not notice the arrows there before! Ashley, I was referring to Storyline 2. Once again t..."
- over 4 years ago04/04/16 at 5:41 pm (UTC)
"Hi Lou, I was just looking for such a solution so if you could help that would be fantastic!"
- over 4 years ago04/04/16 at 9:35 am (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, thanks for pointing me in the direction of that discussion. In the end I decided to publish and then record the screen as th..."
- over 4 years ago04/04/16 at 9:15 am (UTC)
"This should let you see what I mean. Try skipping about with the seek bar. Appreciate the help Matt. Bryan"
- over 4 years ago03/30/16 at 12:52 pm (UTC)
"Shall I send you file?"
- over 4 years ago03/30/16 at 12:42 pm (UTC)
"Hi Matt, Thanks for the reply. I had just realised that I said scroll bar when I meant seekbar! So yes, it is my seekbar that is out of..."
- over 4 years ago03/30/16 at 11:31 am (UTC)