"Thank you Phil and Judy. When I went back into the course yesterday, I noticed that I could set the Results slide to require the user to ..."
- 12 days ago10/05/21 at 1:22 pm (UTC)
Bryan Smith started a new discussion Results Slides for a Pre-Assessment
"I'm looking for some wisdom on a pre-assessment I am developing. This course will have three sections to it, and I'd like to build one pr..."
- 16 days ago10/01/21 at 9:26 pm (UTC)
"You are correct, Ron. The box is multiple lines with wipe animations timed to create the box. The gray background is a wipe as well. Than..."
- 7 months ago04/01/21 at 9:04 pm (UTC)
"Alex, this was such a great activity! I love how the ticket stubs tear off. Really well done."
- 7 months ago04/01/21 at 1:26 pm (UTC)
"I'm a little behind, but I wanted to submit my first submission to these challenges. This was a tab interaction I created for a course, a..."
- 7 months ago04/01/21 at 3:56 am (UTC)
"Cool design, as always. But more importantly, I'm so sorry about your father's passing. I'll keep you and your family in mind this week."
- over 1 year ago04/17/20 at 6:42 pm (UTC)
"What a really cool design on a neat concept. I love seeing how athletes choose their uniform numbers. Great work as you always do."
- over 1 year ago04/17/20 at 6:38 pm (UTC)
Bryan Smith commented on the article Course Starters: Design an E-Learning Template for the Holiday Season #259
"Are you serious?! This is awesome, Jonathan! I love this so much. Nice work."
- almost 2 years ago11/22/19 at 2:16 pm (UTC)
Bryan Smith commented on the article Share Your E-Learning Portfolios with Rise 360 #254
"Jonathan, your portfolio is fantastic! I especially love the Pro Tips."
- 2 years ago10/16/19 at 4:27 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa. Thanks for opening a case. I have been in contact with Pete, and he was very helpful. It looks like this is most certainly a L..."
- over 2 years ago06/04/19 at 3:21 pm (UTC)
"That's what I was afraid of. :-) Thanks for responding Karl. "
- over 2 years ago06/03/19 at 3:29 pm (UTC)
Bryan Smith started a new discussion Quiz Results Animation in Rise
"Hello -- I've had a strange situation come up that I'm trying to resolve with little luck, so any thoughts would be helpful. I've been u..."
- over 2 years ago05/30/19 at 8:44 pm (UTC)
Bryan Smith commented on the article Course Starters: E-Learning Templates for Leadership Training #230
"This is phenomenal! I love the animations, and your ideas for showing all of the content are great. Thank you so much for sharing this."
- over 2 years ago04/29/19 at 7:32 pm (UTC)
"Thank you so much, Allison. I've submitted a case. I appreciate you responding. "
- over 2 years ago04/16/19 at 2:10 pm (UTC)