Bryce Gilbert started a new discussion Seekbar trigger?
"It's nice to see SL2 has Player option to make the Seekbar read-only. Is it at all possible to make it draggable once a learner has viewe..."
- over 7 years ago10/17/14 at 2:39 pm (UTC)
"Hi again, This is a related question to locking down my menu navigation. Because we require users to view the entire slide, I've added t..."
- almost 8 years ago09/03/14 at 12:04 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Michael! I knew there must be an easy way. Both excellent solutions. I went with adding a new custom state and everything works pe..."
- almost 8 years ago08/28/14 at 8:52 am (UTC)
Bryce Gilbert started a new discussion Custom Menu with Triggers and Button States
"Hello, I have a main menu page with several Chapter buttons. Unfortunately I have to lock down navigation so users need to view Chapter ..."
- almost 8 years ago08/28/14 at 8:00 am (UTC)
"I'm running Storyline on my MacBook using Parallels. I have Office for Mac, but don't have Word installed on Windows. When I try to Publi..."
- almost 8 years ago08/20/14 at 8:04 pm (UTC)
"Nicole - thanks for the reference links! Danika - I agree with you that with Cap8, there seems to be a considerable amount of time that ..."
- almost 8 years ago07/24/14 at 9:54 am (UTC)
"Yes, I'm currently evaluating Captivate 8. One thing I was surprised to discover is that you can not have drag and drop interactions in a..."
- almost 8 years ago07/24/14 at 9:06 am (UTC)
"Thanks will be doing some testing over the next month for sure. And thanks Michael for the DeviceAnywhere link. I'll be using that tool o..."
- almost 8 years ago07/23/14 at 3:19 pm (UTC)
Bryce Gilbert started a new discussion Storyline HTML5 vs the 'competition'
"Hello, First off, I was once a Captivate user, but turned to Storyline after experiencing some frustrations with Captivate 6. I am now i..."
- almost 8 years ago07/23/14 at 1:31 pm (UTC)
"I was searching for I think a similar answer to the question Annick had. I'm looking for ideas/tips on how to gather SME feedback during ..."
- over 8 years ago11/06/13 at 7:54 am (UTC)
"Articulate's great support team was able to quickly resolve the issue. I was provided with a beta Storyline update and once installed, pr..."
- almost 9 years ago08/02/13 at 10:01 am (UTC)
"Hi Leslie. Yes, I do have a course logo I've added. That could be the issue, as I wouldn't expect to see a low memory warning when I have..."
- almost 9 years ago08/01/13 at 8:10 am (UTC)
Bryce Gilbert started a new discussion Running Storyline on Mac with VMWare Fusion
"Hello, I'm working on a rather large Storyline project on my Mac using VMWare Fusion. I'm able to make changes to the project, preview an..."
- almost 9 years ago07/30/13 at 10:07 am (UTC)
"I noticed this applies to Presenter as well, as I just experienced. Is there an update available for Articulate Presenter? I don't really..."
- over 9 years ago12/19/12 at 10:37 am (UTC)