Carla Ollero replied to the discussion Big-List/Glossary of eLearning Theories and Models?
"While not an official theory, I've always found Tom Kuhlmann's 3C Scenario Model to be one of the most valuable and practical ways to tea..."
- over 3 years ago03/07/17 at 3:43 pm (UTC)
"Diana that is beautiful! Very well done!"
- 7 years ago06/06/13 at 6:17 am (UTC)
Carla Ollero replied to the discussion Storyline Template - Menu to Track Learner Progress
"How wonderful! Thank you sincerely for your sharing. May I ask where your screencast can be located? I would enjoy viewing the magic behi..."
- over 7 years ago03/04/13 at 12:06 pm (UTC)
"We develop everything in-house and have never contracted with a vendor, but it's my understanding that the differences are usually a matt..."
- over 7 years ago02/03/13 at 11:45 am (UTC)
"Hello Paul, Your flashcards are wonderful. May you post a sample project file so we can review the magic behind them?"
- over 7 years ago01/11/13 at 5:40 am (UTC)
"Good point of clarification.I should have been more deliberate about why I liked that page. The page contains alllatest screencasts share..."
- over 7 years ago01/05/13 at 12:57 pm (UTC)
"The community tutorials page on the Articulate blog are really helpful: http://www.articulate.com/blog/category/community-tutorials/"
- over 7 years ago01/02/13 at 8:23 am (UTC)
"Hello Christine - Have you installed the most recent Storyline update: http://www.articulate.com/freetrial It addresses a lot of issues a..."
- over 7 years ago12/23/12 at 11:37 am (UTC)
"Wow those are some superb resources! I like to watch the home page of the forums. I do not comment or participate a lot, but I do make it..."
- over 7 years ago12/13/12 at 6:37 am (UTC)
"Mary - Can you review your .pttx file size? Is it large enough to contain audio? Dropbox also includes a history feature where you can re..."
- over 7 years ago12/05/12 at 1:02 pm (UTC)
"Hello Nick - I recently encountered an issue where content wasn't displaying correctly. Support asked me to try the http://tempshare.arti..."
- over 7 years ago12/05/12 at 1:00 pm (UTC)
"Hello Dawn - For me the advantage is more designer-focused than learner-focused. I have made successful cases to use Storyline after I s..."
- over 7 years ago12/04/12 at 7:45 am (UTC)
"Hello Tom, Bryan Chapman put together a presentation that I find closely models our course times: http://www.slideshare.net/bchapman_utah..."
- over 7 years ago11/07/12 at 4:31 pm (UTC)
"Thank you, Montse. It's helpful to learn how you developed the project. "
- over 7 years ago11/05/12 at 11:20 am (UTC)
"How exciting! I will speak with my department and collect some projects for you. Thank you!"
- over 7 years ago11/04/12 at 4:40 am (UTC)
Carla Ollero replied to the discussion Garbage Game: simple interactive game using a rapid ID model
"I confess that we often use that very same model for our product training. Simple and elegant technique for creating quickly short intera..."
- almost 8 years ago10/09/12 at 2:22 pm (UTC)
"What a superb collection of inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing your design sites!"
- almost 8 years ago09/26/12 at 12:33 pm (UTC)
"I believe all E-Learning Heroes (guys and gals!) are the best!"
- almost 8 years ago09/20/12 at 10:09 am (UTC)
Carla Ollero replied to the discussion [DEMO] - Return of "The Atsumi Twins" (a conversation on a slide)
"What a magnificent example of what can be accomplished using such a simple to use program."
- almost 8 years ago09/20/12 at 10:08 am (UTC)
"Susan, this is a question I have been wondering. I hope experts like Bruce or Phil can open sun rays on this issue."
- almost 8 years ago09/16/12 at 12:07 pm (UTC)
"I am considerably impressed by that demonstration. Thanks for bringing it to our attention."
- almost 8 years ago09/16/12 at 11:29 am (UTC)
"Thank you for sharing your passion project Mayra. I enjoyed what your put together and have even more intriguing questions about how you ..."
- almost 8 years ago09/15/12 at 5:31 pm (UTC)
"Good morning, Chad. I too am most interested in this topic. Have you found any new information?"
- almost 8 years ago09/14/12 at 5:30 am (UTC)
Carla Ollero replied to the discussion Storyline has destroyed my articulate presentation
"Hello Sam, I am sorry this is happening to your files. I have not seen such issues but perhaps there is more going on with your set up? ..."
- almost 8 years ago08/29/12 at 9:50 am (UTC)
Carla Ollero replied to the discussion Dismayed and frustrated by Storyline and lack of templates
"Hello Ryan! I too am just beginning with Articulate Storyline and am interested in all the templates I'm able to get my creative hands on..."
- almost 8 years ago08/20/12 at 11:43 am (UTC)