"Hello Marsha! Can you give us a little more information around what you're trying to do accomplish? I searched your profile and didn't se..."
- over 9 years ago08/27/12 at 2:50 am (UTC)
"That's a really nice idea, Becky! I'm saving this one"
- over 9 years ago07/22/12 at 10:16 am (UTC)
"Don, Can you explain a little more about how this works? Are multiple designers contributing to your projects? How does the crowd build a..."
- over 9 years ago07/19/12 at 5:37 am (UTC)
Carla Stewart replied to the discussion My back-of-the-napkin observations of Storyline vs Captivate 5.0
"Gerry Wasiluk said: Interesting observations. Thanks! The tool, it seems to me, is positioned to be something beginners can use with a l..."
- over 9 years ago07/13/12 at 10:56 am (UTC)
"Articulate has posted their Storyline manual online in their tutorials section: Articulate Storyline Sounds like they update their tutori..."
- over 9 years ago06/05/12 at 7:04 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Charles. Can you also share your .story file so we can follow along?"
- over 9 years ago05/17/12 at 5:29 pm (UTC)
"Fantastic idea, Charles. I too, am excited to take a peek at your .story project to see how the coolness came together. Thanks for the da..."
- over 9 years ago05/15/12 at 11:41 am (UTC)
"Lovely demo! I'm just now finding time to play with Storyline. I love how easy it is to show and hide graphics. I thought a hint button c..."
- over 9 years ago05/09/12 at 5:01 am (UTC)
"Jeff Kortenbosch said: We have a similar approach. Togheter with our brand center we've developed a template and made it available in var..."
- over 9 years ago04/23/12 at 4:10 am (UTC)
"Thanks David and Huey! I really wish I'd seen those job aids earlier! They will help! Huey, thank you for your great info. I completely a..."
- over 9 years ago04/20/12 at 9:58 am (UTC)
Carla Stewart started a new discussion SME approval process and sign off
"Hi, I have a project where multiple owners, managers and subject managers are involved. It's quickly becoming tougher to manage the diffe..."
- over 9 years ago04/19/12 at 9:33 am (UTC)
Carla Stewart started a new discussion How are variables used in elearning?
"What are some advanced ways to make elearning more interactive? Specifically, I'm thinking of variables and logic-based interactions. I'..."
- over 10 years ago07/06/11 at 11:29 am (UTC)
"That's a great question Tess One school of thought is to find your hourly rate and stick to it - no matter what the job, client or projec..."
- almost 11 years ago02/10/11 at 10:24 am (UTC)
"The other feature I like is PowerPoint 2010's option for saving presentations out as movies. That's pretty cool for sharing on mobile dev..."
- almost 11 years ago02/05/11 at 7:24 pm (UTC)
"Great question - thanks for starting this one David. I use a lot of animation in my courses - nothing complicated, but there's a lot goin..."
- almost 11 years ago02/05/11 at 7:23 pm (UTC)
Carla Stewart replied to the discussion How long does it take to build e-learning courses?
"Thanks Christine. I know this is such a touch metric to define. Do you find the content or production to take the most time? We can usual..."
- almost 11 years ago01/28/11 at 2:49 pm (UTC)
"For general courses, we try and insert a quiz or activity for each learning objective. Quizzes might be a single question or many questi..."
- almost 11 years ago01/28/11 at 2:47 pm (UTC)
"These are some great ideas! Tom has a good post on rules for creating engaging elearning: http://www.articulate.com/rapid-elearning/here-..."
- almost 11 years ago01/28/11 at 2:45 pm (UTC)
"Thank you so much, Justin! You rock!"
- almost 11 years ago01/27/11 at 6:27 am (UTC)
Carla Stewart replied to the discussion Menu navigation (sidebar) vs. Slide Only - your thoughts?
"I always get a hoot and a holler from Tom's post on the topic: http://www.articulate.com/rapid-elearning/does-president-obama-support-loc..."
- almost 11 years ago01/06/11 at 11:25 am (UTC)
"Boy, you weren't kidding -that's a big question! One way we've used video has been during times when we had next to no time for developm..."
- almost 11 years ago01/05/11 at 2:49 pm (UTC)
Carla Stewart replied to the discussion Blending rapid e-learning with current training programs
"When we first introduced e-learning to the organization, we used it as optional pre-training. The instructors moved more of their backgro..."
- almost 11 years ago01/05/11 at 2:46 pm (UTC)
"A lot of times it will depend on the types of courses you're designing. If you're doing more presenting, viewing, type courses, then havi..."
- almost 11 years ago01/05/11 at 2:42 pm (UTC)
Carla Stewart replied to the discussion Audio quality vs. voice quality: which is more important?
"Hi Bobbie, About two years ago we stopped using professional narrators. It had nothing to do with the talent - they were amazing! It was ..."
- almost 11 years ago01/05/11 at 2:37 pm (UTC)