"Where is "Submit a Support Case" I cannot locate it. I have been "off" Articulate for awhile."
- over 7 years ago10/24/13 at 12:09 pm (UTC)
Carmen Toro started a new discussion Articulate Presenter '13 Skipping a Slide
"I am having a problem with presenter skipping a slide in a published presentation no matter what i do. The slide before the skipped slide..."
- over 7 years ago10/24/13 at 6:08 am (UTC)
"Thanks leslie so I will still request video equipment for other uses. Wish we luck in the request!"
- over 7 years ago10/23/13 at 5:39 am (UTC)
"thanks for the info- so i could use replay to create short demos I would normally do in captivate (which I don't have) and include the vi..."
- over 7 years ago10/22/13 at 8:18 am (UTC)
"Is Replay an good solution for creating videos and editing them without buying additional equipment and software? I have Articulate Repl..."
- over 7 years ago10/22/13 at 5:53 am (UTC)
Carmen Toro replied to the discussion Headsets and Microphones - What should we purchase?
"What about the best inexpensive video equipment? Also do you find you need a tripod? Thanks!"
- over 7 years ago10/21/13 at 1:23 pm (UTC)
Carmen Toro replied to the discussion Do IDs proactively make courses as REAL as possible for learners?
"I think relevance to an individual's job tasks and what they must do in their job to accomplish a specific outcome is what adults need in..."
- almost 8 years ago05/20/13 at 6:30 am (UTC)
"Thank you I was feeling left out as a presenter user!"
- almost 8 years ago04/26/13 at 11:47 am (UTC)
"Thanks for your suggestion Laura, I will try it out."
- 8 years ago01/04/13 at 11:43 am (UTC)
"thanks for your help Dwayne, that is what I thought but I wanted to make sure."
- 8 years ago01/04/13 at 11:01 am (UTC)
"I have created the playlist with several tracks. On slide properties I select the playlist but I cannot select the specific track so I a..."
- 8 years ago01/03/13 at 5:25 am (UTC)
"Related to this topic no matter what I do for a split animation the text is cut off in the middle once the animation finishes. the split ..."
- 8 years ago01/02/13 at 1:01 pm (UTC)
Carmen Toro started a new discussion Playlist
"About playlists, although there may be several audio files in a playlist, the entire playlist will be played if it is selected for a slid..."
- 8 years ago01/02/13 at 12:26 pm (UTC)
"Hi Christine, I did submit my package."
- 8 years ago12/28/12 at 11:26 am (UTC)
Carmen Toro started a new discussion Playbar Text Not Fully Displaying
"The text "Slide 99 of 99 is not displaying. Also the text Click to Advance is not displaying. I have never had this problem before."
- 8 years ago12/27/12 at 11:01 am (UTC)
"Love this place. Even when your issue comes up a year later you can find an answer. Thanks!"
- over 8 years ago10/12/12 at 11:49 am (UTC)
"Here is the right one. Thanks for any input. "
- over 8 years ago10/03/12 at 8:18 am (UTC)
"Hi Dave, Can you take a look at my mind map. I have created lots of courses but I am trying this new approach for a topic I am stuck on-..."
- over 8 years ago10/03/12 at 8:15 am (UTC)
"ok I figured it out again, all I needed was a space in between the email addresses and the subject information. Hopefully this will help ..."
- over 8 years ago09/12/12 at 6:08 am (UTC)
"So I figured out most of it. I changed the code in the presentation.xml to ?subject=SNAP Refresher-Income Deductions]]> The mail subje..."
- over 8 years ago09/12/12 at 5:57 am (UTC)
"How can I change the mail subject from an email that is generated from the email button within the Articulate Presenter player templates...."
- over 8 years ago09/12/12 at 5:20 am (UTC)
"I am new to LMS. My question is when I publish to LMS where to I direct the user when the pass the quiz. Currently they go to an registr..."
- almost 9 years ago06/01/12 at 12:30 pm (UTC)
"Here is an example of how I used an Engage interaction to provide some interaction and decision making by the learner. Although the cour..."
- almost 9 years ago05/14/12 at 8:53 am (UTC)
"Everyone has good points. In our governement agency for some reason people equate forcing individuals to view information with learning...."
- almost 9 years ago05/14/12 at 8:47 am (UTC)