Carol Widstrand replied to the discussion Download my Rise assets (audio, PDF's, etc.) to my laptop?
"Is there an update for the ability to download assets from a RISE module? thanks!"
- 19 days ago01/12/23 at 2:56 pm (UTC)
Carol Widstrand started a new discussion Assets loaded into a Content Library
"Hi, How do we share and then download assets that have been uploaded to a content library for RISE modules. E.g., videos, png..."
- 19 days ago01/12/23 at 2:53 pm (UTC)
"oops, sorry not clear. I cannot open Storyline 3 after upgrading to windows 10 1809 package. I have to run it as 'elevated'. I can't j..."
- over 3 years ago05/09/19 at 1:02 pm (UTC)
"I too have this issue. We are on the latest 1809 package of windows 10. I had to have our IT department run as administrator (per your ..."
- over 3 years ago05/09/19 at 11:37 am (UTC)
Carol Widstrand replied to the discussion Storyline 3 stuck - says "Initializing commands..." - all after the Windows 10 "upgrade
"I too have this issue after a Windows 10 1809 upgrade. Do I need to uninstall and reinstall? I do have the latest patch from March. Hel..."
- over 3 years ago05/03/19 at 3:34 pm (UTC)
"Hello, Yes, it is still a good experience when publishing out in SL2. All our modules need to play on the iPad and the player interface ..."
- almost 5 years ago03/27/18 at 4:47 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa, If this is doable, please explain more as I looked at your link but could not turn off "responsive player". Are you saying t..."
- almost 5 years ago03/09/18 at 3:50 pm (UTC)
"Any update on the expected release date of the Modern player? thanks!"
- almost 5 years ago03/08/18 at 1:35 pm (UTC)
Carol Widstrand replied to the discussion Using Storyline 3's responsive player for desktop and Laptop users
"Hi, Any update regarding the modern player? I have read the release notes for the newest SL3 Build (March 6) but do not see a reference..."
- almost 5 years ago03/07/18 at 4:52 pm (UTC)
Carol Widstrand started a new discussion Getting AMP setting out of the Scorm Zip File
"Hello, Is there a way to remove the AMP setting from a Scorm file? E.g., the manifest? We don't have the Storyline files. thank you, ..."
- over 5 years ago08/02/17 at 6:41 pm (UTC)
"Hello again, I have submitted the file via support ticket "# 01110750". Thank you"
- over 5 years ago08/01/17 at 12:17 pm (UTC)
"Hello Alyssa and Ali, Thank you for looking at this. There are two slides (3. Objectives and 4. Landmarks) with a base layer (with audi..."
- over 5 years ago08/01/17 at 11:58 am (UTC)
"Hi, Seeking solutions to have media stop triggers to work on layers from the iPad. Base layer has audio file, and so does each layer. ..."
- over 5 years ago07/31/17 at 2:14 pm (UTC)
"Hi Chuck, Replying per your request, thanks!"
- over 7 years ago08/11/15 at 11:08 am (UTC)
"Hi Chuck, I would also be interested in joining! Thanks for your time and efforts, Carol "
- over 7 years ago08/04/15 at 4:40 pm (UTC)