"Yes, that can be an issue....but I've checked that. PLUS the creeping can change with each publish, could be a different answer each time..."
- 7 days ago02/26/21 at 4:43 pm (UTC)
"I can't see it in the client's LMS...and actually it hasn't been loaded there yet as we're still testing. Also in several cases, the answ..."
- 7 days ago02/26/21 at 4:37 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the suggestion, Mike. In an effort to fix this, I've removed all states but SELECT, and that's where it's happening on just on..."
- 7 days ago02/26/21 at 4:22 pm (UTC)
"I'm not using the shuffle option, Ren. I'll share just a portion of the file because it's very large. There are two questions, and in bot..."
- 7 days ago02/26/21 at 4:10 pm (UTC)
"Slide properties are the same on all slides and nav isn't restricted or locked. It's a very large file with all of the videos, so I'll se..."
- 7 days ago02/26/21 at 3:59 pm (UTC)
Carrie Eaton started a new discussion Text in multiple choice questions creep when published
"I have simple multiple choice questions, and in preview in SL, everything sits still but when published a few answers (not all) creep a b..."
- 10 days ago02/24/21 at 12:54 am (UTC)
Carrie Eaton started a new discussion Swipe when video is on screen
"I have a course with a number of screens with videos. The slide properties are set to swipe for previous and next, and they work on all s..."
- 10 days ago02/24/21 at 12:48 am (UTC)
"Thanks. Without more control of the look and feel of each screen, I'm going to have to stick with Storyline. And that's too bad because t..."
- 1 month ago02/01/21 at 10:19 pm (UTC)
"I see this request has been here a while. I'd like to be able to start the course with the menu collapsed, too!"
- 1 month ago01/28/21 at 6:45 pm (UTC)
Carrie Eaton started a new discussion Line spacing in knowledge checks in Rise
"I see that I can edit the padding at the top and bottom of a question block. Is there a way to reduce the space between answer choices?"
- 1 month ago01/28/21 at 4:10 pm (UTC)
"Add mine, too, please! "
- 1 month ago01/28/21 at 3:58 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Leslie. Yeah, it would be easy in SL. Sigh... Get Outlook for iOS"
- 7 months ago08/11/20 at 2:03 pm (UTC)
"I FOUND IT! No matter what the settings are in the Engage properties or the slide settings, there's a playback choice in Interaction Prop..."
- 7 months ago08/06/20 at 8:14 pm (UTC)
"I've tried every combination that I can think of, and I can't get the NEXT/PREVIOUS buttons to display on the screen. Settings are Single..."
- 7 months ago08/06/20 at 7:09 pm (UTC)
Carrie Eaton started a new discussion NEXT/PREVIOUS in labelled graphic interaction
"I'm updating a series of courses to HTML5 for a client and having trouble with labelled graphic interactions. I want the learner to click..."
- 7 months ago08/06/20 at 4:05 pm (UTC)
"Thanks so much, Judy! Stills with audio is an excellent option....one that I should have thought of!? I appreciate your thorough response."
- 8 months ago07/16/20 at 1:48 pm (UTC)
Carrie Eaton started a new discussion New to using video in courses
"Though I've worked with SL for a number of years, never had a client that wanted/needed to use video. So now I'm considering doing some p..."
- 8 months ago07/15/20 at 4:01 pm (UTC)
"Yeah, sadly, it's been a while. It seems like not being able to have a menu button on a slide master work with slide layers would have a ..."
- 11 months ago04/10/20 at 1:18 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Walt. The properties of all layers are set to hide items on the base layer, but the learner needs to get to the menu, so I can't ..."
- 11 months ago04/10/20 at 4:16 am (UTC)
Carrie Eaton started a new discussion Base layer showing through
"I have a slide with layers A and B. I've hidden objects on the base layer on layer A and layer B as the learner pages through them. There..."
- 11 months ago04/09/20 at 5:22 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Phil! "
- 1 year ago01/29/20 at 7:12 pm (UTC)
"Should we be telling someone about this or will the right people catch it in this post?"
- 1 year ago01/29/20 at 6:42 pm (UTC)
"That appears to work....added a new slide that the Close the Course button jumps to. Now i can choose Track using complete course trigger..."
- 1 year ago01/29/20 at 6:28 pm (UTC)
"Yes, see the attached screen cap.... This is on an EXIT layer on the slide master."
- 1 year ago01/29/20 at 5:56 pm (UTC)