"That's so good to hear! Glad to hear this applies to the actual zip file name too. I'll notify our LMS administrator in case it pops up."
- 2 months ago06/01/20 at 4:18 pm (UTC)
"Sounds like this trick worked. Thanks for saving the day, Karl! Love this community."
- 11 months ago09/03/19 at 7:14 pm (UTC)
Carrie Jones started a new discussion SCORM Package Error
"Hello, First - let me say we've submitted an Articulate case (#01944326) and a support ticket for our LMS (SilkRoad). Posting here ..."
- 11 months ago09/03/19 at 6:22 pm (UTC)
"Thank you for sharing the link - mind blown. I'm still in trial phase of 360 - love Rise, but wasn't sure how I could customize when need..."
- almost 2 years ago08/21/18 at 6:12 pm (UTC)
"Just noticed the link for Articulate Support and submitted a case: 01488142."
- almost 2 years ago08/15/18 at 8:03 pm (UTC)
Carrie Jones started a new discussion Rise Course Not Opening
"I'm 5 weeks into my trial and am having trouble with a Rise course. It froze while editing, and now it won't open. I tried duplicating th..."
- almost 2 years ago08/15/18 at 5:22 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Leslie. Being able to track our external learners is one of the reasons we subscribe to AO. Outside of requiring our learners to ..."
- 2 years ago06/27/18 at 1:37 pm (UTC)
"Hello! Was wondering if there's been any movement on this case number (01289262)? We haven't heard back from Support on it and are still ..."
- 2 years ago06/27/18 at 12:53 pm (UTC)
"Hello! So far, we have one module uploaded with a case number: #01289262. I haven't had a chance to get mine uploaded this week - but loo..."
- over 2 years ago03/08/18 at 3:06 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, Thanks for the note. I know of two or three modules with this issue, so will pull them together next week and reach out to th..."
- over 2 years ago03/02/18 at 11:39 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, From what I've seen and tested, it's not recording even when the content's complete. What I don't know is at what point SL co..."
- over 2 years ago03/01/18 at 6:07 pm (UTC)
Carrie Jones started a new discussion AO Not Tracking Mobile Users
"Our team recently noticed mobile users aren't being tracked in Articulate Online for modules created in Storyline 3. This has been report..."
- over 2 years ago02/27/18 at 9:58 pm (UTC)
"Say's advice below helped me. Since it's a template file, you'll need to open through SL2 versus just clicking on the file. Remember to e..."
- over 3 years ago01/26/17 at 3:26 pm (UTC)