"Hi Alyssa, thank you for the response, but I got it figured out earlier today. One of the base colors was set to 100% transparent... whi..."
- almost 3 years ago05/26/18 at 2:26 am (UTC)
Casey Conlon started a new discussion Black Border around slide
"I'm using Storyline 3, and when previewing/publishing my slides have this black border around them. They are thicker and easier to see on..."
- almost 3 years ago05/24/18 at 3:15 pm (UTC)
"That looks great - thank you for the update! "
- almost 3 years ago05/23/18 at 3:37 pm (UTC)
"Thank you for the response Ashley. In another post that was running throughout last year on this subject I thought it was indicated that..."
- 3 years ago02/07/18 at 5:38 pm (UTC)
Casey Conlon started a new discussion Option for choosing navigation position?
"I'm working in Storyline 3. I would like to be able to choose what happens with the navigation when a course is opened on a mobile devic..."
- 3 years ago01/19/18 at 9:52 pm (UTC)
"Thank you for sending it on Ashley! I would love to know about a fix if/when there is one as we are moving to HTML5 only courses."
- 3 years ago01/09/18 at 4:26 pm (UTC)
"Any help with this? I've tried pulling random GIFs off of the web and I see the white dot with those as well."
- 3 years ago01/08/18 at 2:39 pm (UTC)
Casey Conlon started a new discussion GIF Animation, white dot issue
"Hello there! I use GIF animations for things like unstructional pointers. For instance, a white animated arrow placed in the state of a ..."
- 3 years ago01/05/18 at 3:51 pm (UTC)
"Sounds good! Thank you for submitting it to support. "
- almost 5 years ago06/03/16 at 6:23 pm (UTC)
"No problem - and thank you for taking the time!"
- almost 5 years ago06/03/16 at 5:48 pm (UTC)
"Thank you for the response Christie. Unfortunately my company has the software on pretty tight lock-down, which is why I'm only just now ..."
- almost 5 years ago06/03/16 at 4:51 pm (UTC)
Casey Conlon started a new discussion Updated from Storyline 2.3 to 2.7, player title/button text is too high
"As you can see in the screenshot... I'm using a Helvetica font and the alignment is really off. Some other fonts I tried were fine, whil..."
- almost 5 years ago06/02/16 at 7:40 pm (UTC)