"Thanks Leslie, for the information and your personal experience :-)"
- over 2 years ago01/21/21 at 10:07 pm (UTC)
Cath Woodard started a new discussion Using Articulate on Mac Book
"Hi, I need to upgrade to a better laptop soon and I am looking for feed back from people who use Articulate 360 on a Mac Book. ..."
- over 2 years ago01/20/21 at 11:11 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ramon, I'm not a programmer either. The instructions look complicated, but I just followed the instructions one step at a time, and it..."
- over 3 years ago03/26/20 at 8:33 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ramon, I used this video & resources to walk me through setting up a google doc to record the student interactions. I think it mig..."
- over 3 years ago03/25/20 at 9:25 pm (UTC)
"Jeff, this is fantastic, thank you so much for your help, it is invaluable."
- almost 4 years ago11/19/19 at 11:36 pm (UTC)
"Hi Jeff, this is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks you so much!! I will need to reset all of the variables when the user revisits th..."
- almost 4 years ago11/19/19 at 10:19 pm (UTC)
"HI Randy, thanks for your reply. Good to know I can't mix and /or statements. I'll test changing the the true/false and see how that goes."
- almost 4 years ago11/19/19 at 8:53 pm (UTC)
"Hi Jeff, thanks for your reply. No it would be 3 or less suggestions, but not more than 3."
- almost 4 years ago11/19/19 at 8:49 pm (UTC)
Cath Woodard started a new discussion conditional triggers
"I have created a slide with 6 buttons. Each button has the state normal and selected. The idea is the user can select the buttons th..."
- almost 4 years ago11/19/19 at 4:07 am (UTC)
"This is exactly what I needed, Thanks you so much Matthew!! "
- almost 4 years ago10/15/19 at 8:56 pm (UTC)
Cath Woodard started a new discussion text entry needs to be a number or email address
"Hi, I'm wondering if any one can help me. Using Storyline 3 we need the user to enter their Student ID number & email address. A..."
- almost 4 years ago10/15/19 at 4:50 am (UTC)
"thanks Jerry, I have been looking everywhere for this answer, so simple!!"
- 4 years ago09/12/19 at 2:03 am (UTC)
Cath Woodard replied to the discussion Get user to do a screen capture and paste image in to a new slide
"thanks for your replies. Leslie I'll have a look at the dynamic printable workbook as it may be another way of doing it. Matthew, I hav..."
- 7 years ago08/19/16 at 1:38 am (UTC)
Cath Woodard started a new discussion Get user to do a screen capture and paste image in to a new slide
"Hi I was wondering if anyone can help. I am asking the user to answer some questions and it creates a diagram as they click on the resp..."
- 7 years ago08/18/16 at 7:02 am (UTC)
"Hi Wendy I am working on the latest version but on a network server, i don't have much choice about that and wasn't aware that it made a..."
- 7 years ago08/18/16 at 6:11 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the speedy reply, I have created multiple triggers all similar but different, on different days and having shut down and resta..."
- 7 years ago08/18/16 at 5:36 am (UTC)
Cath Woodard started a new discussion no 'ok' button when changing triggers
"Hi when I try to change the details on a trigger to adjust variable (not attached to an object)by double clicking on it the code in the ..."
- 7 years ago08/18/16 at 5:22 am (UTC)
"Thanks so much Wendy, I thought it might be something simple. Really appreciated. Cheers Cath"
- over 7 years ago04/26/16 at 12:43 am (UTC)