"No...my only issue was not having the feedback layers automatically populate. I ended up copying the slide from Nicole's template and pas..."
- over 5 years ago05/06/16 at 1:51 pm (UTC)
"This is where I want to get to in regard to working with our SMEs at the Colorado Community College's Online. My question for you is how ..."
- 6 years ago10/27/15 at 7:29 pm (UTC)
"Thanks all! I didn't come up with one on my own, but a former colleague of mine, who is now a PM consultant, gave me a good idea and we ..."
- 6 years ago09/25/15 at 5:32 pm (UTC)
"That's what my colleagues said. The issue with that is we follow standardized course descriptions that come with established competencies..."
- 6 years ago09/22/15 at 7:06 pm (UTC)
Cathy Edwards started a new discussion Course Vision
"Hey Everyone, I have a question for all of you: If I said to you, tell me what the course (online college or training course) vision is..."
- 6 years ago09/22/15 at 6:13 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Benjamin! I just discovered the IDA this morning. Luckily, my organization has an account with QM so I will definitely sign up an..."
- almost 7 years ago02/19/15 at 6:42 pm (UTC)
"I like the idea, Kristin! I'll bookmark and share your site as well. I've got a few tricks that I adapted from training design to help de..."
- almost 7 years ago02/17/15 at 4:43 pm (UTC)
"I completely agree that an ID is an ID no matter what we are doing, what we are working on, or for whom. The challenge is in tapping int..."
- almost 7 years ago02/17/15 at 4:39 pm (UTC)
"Yep...it's faded for me. I'm going to reply in a little bit. I like convo going on. :-)"
- almost 7 years ago02/17/15 at 4:13 pm (UTC)
Cathy Edwards started a new discussion Molding eLearning best practices to fit online college courses - Resources?
"Does anyone out there know of a community (like this one), an organization (like ATD) or other useful group which is focused on helping i..."
- almost 7 years ago02/12/15 at 8:48 pm (UTC)
Cathy Edwards commented on the article Top 4 Tips for Interviewing an Instructional Designer
"I like interviews like this as well. I'm not always the most well-spoken when answering generic interview questions (haven't had the chan..."
- almost 7 years ago01/13/15 at 8:14 pm (UTC)
"Yes...Thanks Cody. I've realized that using Google Drive vs using Google Sites is a whole lot easier when it comes to not only being abl..."
- almost 7 years ago12/09/14 at 8:43 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, Thanks for the suggestion! I just emailed the Support team. :-)"
- almost 7 years ago12/04/14 at 10:08 pm (UTC)
"Woohoo! It works! https://4e0f4761e409176ce6bcdfd409158c1864e1d6c9.googledrive.com/host/0B61ayqtZdHQgSTI1VnZZRW84anM/ I don't know what..."
- almost 7 years ago12/04/14 at 9:18 pm (UTC)
Cathy Edwards started a new discussion Storyline .html file isn't working in browsers
"Hi, I thought this was my issue or something that Google sites may have changed in the File Cabinet code, but now that I'm training with..."
- 7 years ago11/26/14 at 4:18 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Nicole! It took me two weeks to create. I think I could cut that time down the more practice I get. I ended up needing to fix the ..."
- 7 years ago11/20/14 at 12:27 am (UTC)
Cathy Edwards started a new discussion Created something different using Storyline
"Hi, I recently downloaded the trial version of Storyline 2 to see what the new bells and whistles were and then proceeded to create a tr..."
- 7 years ago11/19/14 at 9:44 pm (UTC)
Cathy Edwards replied to the discussion Are You Interested In Video Hangout Discussions for Community Members?
"Yes! Is it possible to make it a formatted video forum? Something along the lines of showing some tips, ie. how to create a variable in S..."
- 7 years ago11/06/14 at 5:56 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Nicole. Creating something based upon what you know is a whole lot easier than flying blind. It certainly helps having this commun..."
- 7 years ago11/05/14 at 10:38 pm (UTC)