"It's much easier to have a bucket of questions and assessments in some non-storyline format where SMEs can pick and choose and edit them,..."
- over 2 years ago05/23/17 at 7:16 pm (UTC)
"Using an embedded script is often easier, but could the same thing be accomplished by manually adding the stylesheet settings to story_ht..."
- over 2 years ago05/23/17 at 6:46 pm (UTC)
"Traditionally, many Instructional Design programs don't put too much emphasis on specific technology, as the courses focus more on learni..."
- over 2 years ago05/15/17 at 3:18 pm (UTC)
"QTI import is overdue. It's the single standard format for importing and exporting quiz content across platforms and tools. Not being ab..."
- over 2 years ago05/03/17 at 6:13 pm (UTC)
Christian deTorres replied to the discussion How to pass Storyline 2 Variables to SharePoint 2010 for Storage
"Nice! I could have saved a lot of time if I'd found this before I finally solved this problem on my own about a month or two ago. Concept..."
- over 2 years ago04/28/17 at 10:26 pm (UTC)
- over 2 years ago04/28/17 at 9:41 pm (UTC)
"When I do this, the WebObject stays open, even when I change slides. Also, if I click on it, and then click the slide background, the Web..."
- over 2 years ago04/28/17 at 9:23 pm (UTC)
"I especially like the animation for each person--having the head change direction first, and a tiny delay before the arm-crossing pose ma..."
- almost 3 years ago01/24/17 at 6:54 pm (UTC)
"Nice flip fake-out!"
- 3 years ago11/15/16 at 8:04 pm (UTC)
"I have encountered this exact scenario and had similar frustrations. It turns out you must use "When Timeline starts", to force the trigg..."
- 3 years ago11/07/16 at 2:45 pm (UTC)
"This looks great. Is the gypsy's head simply a video output from a lipsyncing tool? What tool did you use for the lipsyncing? This has be..."
- over 3 years ago06/08/16 at 3:53 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Paul. OQAR allowing self-hosting of content is a compelling feature for my current needs. Of course, is it enough to make it past..."
- over 3 years ago06/07/16 at 6:54 pm (UTC)
Christian deTorres commented on the article How I Created This Card-Style Click-and-Reveal Interaction in Storyline
"This looks great. For the cards on the base layer, why use motion paths instead of entrance/exit animations of FlyIn and FlyOut?"
- over 3 years ago06/07/16 at 6:47 pm (UTC)
"I think OQAR was a short-lived product from many years ago. It looks pretty old, and the demo throws PHP variable errors, so I'm guessing..."
- over 3 years ago06/01/16 at 6:41 pm (UTC)
"Glenn, I'm building eLearning at a financial institution, and we have the same concerns. We're generally forbidden from uploading any int..."
- over 3 years ago06/01/16 at 6:32 pm (UTC)
"I've been in this situation, and in your seat. Having the benefit of hindsight, I believe the best thing is to give the client what they ..."
- over 3 years ago04/12/16 at 2:21 pm (UTC)
"Were the Lego characters posed and photographed for this template, or were they freely available online? I like the look quite a bit, and..."
- over 3 years ago04/12/16 at 1:29 pm (UTC)
"What's the best way to get a Storyline project into SlideShare (and/or PowerPoint)?"
- almost 4 years ago03/08/16 at 10:07 pm (UTC)
Christian deTorres replied to the discussion Questions Regarding a Very Large Branching Scenario
"Nice stuff! What were the machine specs here? My Storyline 2 projects bog down and die at a mere 200-300 slides."
- almost 4 years ago01/04/16 at 6:29 pm (UTC)
Christian deTorres replied to the discussion Studio users: What Slide Size (Standard or Widescreen) Are You Using?
"Personally, it depends on the project. My current employer uses PowerPoint 2010 and my team is required to produce Storyline 2 content a..."
- almost 4 years ago01/04/16 at 6:06 pm (UTC)
Christian deTorres replied to the discussion Using XML in Articulate Story so the client can update the text fields after it has been published
"Check out this discussion, which even shares some working code and samples: Pulling in Data from an XML file. I found it very helpful."
- 4 years ago12/03/15 at 4:23 pm (UTC)
"Has anyone done any unofficial documentation of the Storyline file format?"
- 4 years ago12/03/15 at 4:03 pm (UTC)