"Yes, please make the folders shareable! :) "
- 10 months ago06/21/19 at 1:48 pm (UTC)
"Hi, I am having the same problem, only the "thin" white line looks pretty thick when I view the course in Explorer. In fact it looks gari..."
- 1 year ago03/29/19 at 5:03 pm (UTC)
"Nevermind, I saw that my answer is in this article: https://community.articulate.com/articles/manually-uploading-your-content-to-articula..."
- over 1 year ago11/13/18 at 9:15 pm (UTC)
"Yes, that is what I'm trying to do. How do I extract the .sl1 file?"
- over 1 year ago11/13/18 at 9:12 pm (UTC)
"Can I still do this if I need to add an edited file to the .zip folder containing the Storyline course? In other words can I manually upl..."
- over 1 year ago11/12/18 at 4:47 pm (UTC)
Celeste Glenn started a new discussion Can you manually upload an Articulate 360 course onto Articulate Online?
"Can you manually upload an Articulate 360 course onto Articulate Online? I need to do this because I have modified the course using a cer..."
- over 1 year ago08/17/18 at 5:18 pm (UTC)
"If you enjoy Fall colors you should enjoy my Accordion example. I used motion paths to move the tabs around. http://challenge147.s3-we..."
- over 3 years ago10/05/16 at 11:03 pm (UTC)
Celeste Glenn started a new discussion Feedback for my Articulate Storyline Portfolio
"Hello all, I have been designing e-learning for a couple of years now in Articulate Storyline and I have lots of examples of courses tha..."
- over 3 years ago10/05/16 at 4:16 pm (UTC)
"It took me a while but here is my entry: http://demingbeadexperiment.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/"
- over 3 years ago07/29/16 at 8:25 pm (UTC)
"Yes, I have tried that. That isn't the issue though because when I revisit a layer the slider is going past the starting and ending points."
- over 4 years ago11/04/15 at 1:09 pm (UTC)
Celeste Glenn started a new discussion Slider thumb misplaced on revist
"I am working on a slide that involves multiple layers and two sliders on every layer. The sliders move the graph up and down and left and..."
- over 4 years ago10/29/15 at 1:39 am (UTC)