Chris Grant commented on the article Create Compliance Training Like a Pro with Rise 360
"Would be perfect for our compliance courses if you could report on multiple quiz blocks. We need to spread the questions our rather than ..."
- 3 years ago11/09/17 at 1:45 pm (UTC)
Chris Grant started a new discussion Rise - Combining multiple quiz results
"Hello I am producing a rise course, that has multiple quizzes within. When I publish the course I only seem to be able to choose one of t..."
- over 3 years ago10/19/17 at 9:05 am (UTC)
Chris Grant replied to the discussion Why hasn't Storyline responded to basic but important feature requests?
"I think this response sums up Storyline nicely " I spend 10% of my development time just creating workarounds to things that I assume..."
- over 3 years ago05/19/17 at 9:41 am (UTC)
"I think this response from a similar thread sums up Storyline nicely " I spend 10% of my development time just creating workarounds to..."
- over 3 years ago05/19/17 at 9:40 am (UTC)
"Here's the file"
- 4 years ago01/10/17 at 9:50 am (UTC)
"Hi Joerg Your problem with the slide has nothing to do with the slide itself, it is the markers on the slide before that are causing the..."
- 4 years ago01/10/17 at 9:49 am (UTC)
"These are cool!"
- almost 5 years ago03/30/16 at 7:35 am (UTC)
"Nice example! - we are all Geordies here!"
- almost 5 years ago03/18/16 at 11:23 am (UTC)
Chris Grant replied to the discussion Tutorial: Building a 'Slider' Mechanic in Storyline
"This is a really good tutorial, thanks for sharing!"
- over 6 years ago06/05/14 at 8:50 am (UTC)
"Hi Todd, Its looking good so far. Only feedback I would have is to have some sort of resume on there - be it interactive or not. I would ..."
- over 6 years ago04/26/14 at 5:55 am (UTC)
"Really informative post, I have been doing it via a much more long winded method! glad I found this"
- almost 7 years ago03/28/14 at 8:11 am (UTC)
"Hi Christopher, This site is a very good place to start when looking for new contracts...a lot of things pop up on the boards. It may als..."
- almost 7 years ago03/26/14 at 7:00 am (UTC)
Chris Grant replied to the discussion How to ask the learner to enter his name and reuse the name later
- almost 7 years ago03/22/14 at 11:56 am (UTC)
"Welcome to the site Dianne. I have had a look at your e-Portfolio and have to say I found it very inspiring!. Looking forward to checkin..."
- almost 7 years ago03/17/14 at 3:02 am (UTC)
"Tiffany Wuthrich said: Hi All. We are just getting started with our online eLearning community and are shopping for an LMS. Currently lo..."
- 7 years ago01/03/14 at 7:40 am (UTC)
"Hi Blair, We have been in a similar situation to yourself and I can definitely relate to Moodle being rejected on security basis. We went..."
- 7 years ago01/02/14 at 6:56 am (UTC)
"I really like this Nicole. The faded background image is really good. If I were to change one thing (because im super picky) I would take..."
- 7 years ago01/02/14 at 2:02 am (UTC)
"This looks great! If there was one thing I would change I would take the next button off the player template for the title slide. SInce t..."
- 7 years ago12/23/13 at 4:48 am (UTC)
"Toy Soldier would be great, but I have to say, a T-Rex wearing a santa hat is calling out to me!"
- 7 years ago11/25/13 at 7:18 am (UTC)
"Love these...just a shame I have nowhere to use them!"
- 7 years ago11/22/13 at 8:26 am (UTC)
"My employer has been using Kallidus for about 7 years now, I have to say, my experience with this system so far has been anything but str..."
- 7 years ago11/22/13 at 1:31 am (UTC)
"Incredible work Kevin!"
- 7 years ago11/21/13 at 4:28 am (UTC)
"Hi Wael, I was having a similar problem yesterday but with Quizmaker. It seemed to solve it when I did the good old "turn it off and turn..."
- 7 years ago11/05/13 at 3:47 am (UTC)
Chris Grant commented on the download PowerPoint: 4 Office-Themed Backgrounds You Can Edit!
"This is absolutely AMAZING! I love the overhead office image, its so changable I can actually make it look like our head office. Reall..."
- over 7 years ago10/18/13 at 3:44 am (UTC)