"Hello Theresa, You can use a variable for each of your boxes as a way to track which boxes were selected. I usually use True/False v..."
- over 1 year ago05/01/20 at 1:03 pm (UTC)
Chad Keller replied to the discussion Storyline 360; Will Storyline 360 files open in Storyline 3?
"Don't mean to derail the thread, but this doesn't make any sense to me. Why would there be two brand new concurrent versions of Storylin..."
- almost 5 years ago12/13/16 at 9:38 pm (UTC)
"With tweaking my original example this is one way you could do it. This allows the video to be controlled by the seek bar and loop. Let..."
- almost 5 years ago11/15/16 at 3:01 pm (UTC)
Chad Keller replied to the discussion Next button not changing based on variables. What am I doing wrong?
"Hey Teri, I've made changes to your file and it works now. Since you are returning to the slide you want to make sure that you are chec..."
- over 5 years ago07/07/16 at 3:37 pm (UTC)
"The Storyline (flash) video player doesn't have an option to enter full screen mode. However, if you publish for html5, you can alter th..."
- over 5 years ago04/05/16 at 7:02 pm (UTC)
Chad Keller replied to the discussion List of supported keystrokes that can be used as triggers in SL1 & SL2?
"Seems to be a browser thing. But this is what my testing revealed for SL1. I used Ctrl + C to go to next slide and Ctrl + Z to go to pre..."
- over 5 years ago03/21/16 at 3:51 pm (UTC)
"Set your base slide to "Reset to Initial State" , and change your video layer's "Jump to Slide" triggers to "Hide Layer" triggers. By do..."
- over 5 years ago03/21/16 at 3:21 pm (UTC)
"Krista, Since you are using "resumed saved state" you can set your next disabled trigger to match he attached screenshot and your next b..."
- over 5 years ago03/21/16 at 3:02 pm (UTC)
"iframe is going to be the easiest solution, especially if you are publishing for Flash and HTML5. The iframe will be smart enough to sho..."
- over 5 years ago03/21/16 at 2:54 pm (UTC)
"Instead of having the audio automatically play in the layer; you can assign a "Play Media" trigger on timeline starts. Then create a var..."
- over 5 years ago03/18/16 at 5:34 pm (UTC)
"if the audio is on the base layer you can simply add a 'Pause Timeline' trigger, and 'Resume Timeline' trigger to resume the timeline. Y..."
- almost 6 years ago11/02/15 at 8:42 pm (UTC)
"If you are viewing this on the desktop version (flash), the tab ordering is all confined to the flash. Storyline is not smart enough to ..."
- 6 years ago08/13/15 at 1:27 pm (UTC)
"Is your intention to have everyone use HTML5 on desktop? The Flash version should work as expected on any version of windows."
- 6 years ago08/04/15 at 5:25 pm (UTC)
"It seems to work fine for me for Flash and HTML5 versions. (using the file you shared with my suggested modifications) Windows 7 / Chro..."
- 6 years ago08/04/15 at 4:14 pm (UTC)
"Matt, Which environment are you having the issue with Chrome? Chrome on PC/MAC? Chrome on iPad? etc.. etc.."
- 6 years ago08/04/15 at 4:05 pm (UTC)
"Hi Matt, If you set the "Play Video" setting to "From trigger" ... (it seems to work with the setting at "Automatically" as well) ... ..."
- 6 years ago08/04/15 at 3:09 pm (UTC)
"Hello Daniela, By chance does your LMS use HTTPS:// when the course is launched? If so, you might need to use https:// in the web addre..."
- 6 years ago07/29/15 at 6:21 pm (UTC)
"To add to Steve's suggestion, the only downside of turning off "hide other layers" is that you have to set triggers to manually hide all ..."
- over 6 years ago06/01/15 at 3:02 pm (UTC)
"Hello George, This would not be a simple feet to pull off. It requires that the web object points to a custom html page that contains t..."
- over 6 years ago05/22/15 at 12:34 pm (UTC)
Chad Keller replied to the discussion User must select continue before going to the next question even if the quiz answer is correct
"Make sure that you remove any 'jump to next slide' when 'timeline ends' triggers on any feedback layers. By default feedback layers will ..."
- over 6 years ago05/19/15 at 8:24 pm (UTC)
- over 6 years ago05/19/15 at 7:54 pm (UTC)
"You're passing the full cookie string to Storyline which probably has more data than you need. If you are looking to pass a value of a g..."
- over 6 years ago05/19/15 at 6:09 pm (UTC)
"Without getting too technical, when publishing for html5 the text is rendered similar to an image. So you should see very little differe..."
- over 6 years ago05/19/15 at 5:43 pm (UTC)
"Hello Tim, Have you tried including the previous bullets in the next bullets layer. This way you will be able to hide other layers (whi..."
- over 6 years ago05/19/15 at 3:24 pm (UTC)