"That was simple. Thanks!"
- almost 8 years ago09/18/14 at 2:19 pm (UTC)
- almost 8 years ago09/17/14 at 5:26 pm (UTC)
"It is there. Just hover the mouse on the far right of the screen. You will see the cursor change. Drag the window out. "
- almost 8 years ago09/17/14 at 5:24 pm (UTC)
Charles Ogles started a new discussion Menu buttons grey - first time only
"See attached (flow) I am using a trigger to activate the 3 menu buttons when "media (sound) completes". This works. But when the learne..."
- almost 8 years ago09/17/14 at 5:18 pm (UTC)
Charles Ogles replied to the discussion Lost the slide/layer/trigger window on the right of the screen?
"Yep, me too. spent 20 minutes trying to figure it out - then came here. Thx! The bottom panel (Timeline, States, Notes) has a carrot for..."
- almost 8 years ago09/10/14 at 2:36 pm (UTC)