"Thank you, Allison - I have been doing that, but was really hoping there was a content-specific secret search function I just wasn't seeing."
- 9 months ago05/15/19 at 2:54 pm (UTC)
Cheryl Hoffman started a new discussion How to search "E-Learning Examples" for a course
"I love-love-love all the templates/examples available!!! https://community.articulate.com/e-learning-examples?page=2 But I have a quest..."
- 9 months ago05/14/19 at 6:44 pm (UTC)
"I'll be emailing a link to that Peek video to some people on my team, thanks!"
- 9 months ago05/10/19 at 5:49 pm (UTC)
"Since learning Walt's tip (that doesn't seem to be shared in any other training that I've found), I use it daily - Walt, I hope you're li..."
- 9 months ago05/09/19 at 8:22 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Michael - I hadn't realized they kept that option. Older versions of Word ONLY showed the Latin words, and I was so delighted whe..."
- 10 months ago04/16/19 at 9:42 pm (UTC)
Cheryl Hoffman started a new discussion Easter Egg Found! (fake text)
"As many people know, there is an Easter Egg in Microsoft Word that will give you 'fake text'. I'll take a moment to explain that, just in..."
- 10 months ago04/16/19 at 9:06 pm (UTC)
"Due to the recommendation from Articulate to work and save locally, I finally convinced my IT department that OneDrive is not going to wo..."
- 10 months ago03/29/19 at 5:32 pm (UTC)
"I've taken classroom training. I've asked about animations and timing, and I did not know this, Walt!!! OMG - only finding it today afte..."
- 12 months ago02/15/19 at 6:00 pm (UTC)
"I'm being nudged in the direction of OneDrive, too - so I'm going to keep an eye on what works for ya, Conor!"
- 12 months ago02/11/19 at 7:28 pm (UTC)
Cheryl Hoffman started a new discussion SL360/SL3 and OneDrive
"Do StoryLine and OneDrive play nice now? I know in the past, files would be missing after sync. Today, about a year after I heard a..."
- 12 months ago02/11/19 at 7:12 pm (UTC)
"David is the hero of the day! Two i's in "Liive" did the trick. And yes, I know - any time an apostrophe is used to make a word, acron..."
- 1 year ago11/06/18 at 8:57 pm (UTC)
Cheryl Hoffman started a new discussion Text to Speech: Live vs. Live
"You can say the word two different ways. Live, or Live. As in, "Live animals live at the zoo." (see what I did there?) So, how do you t..."
- 1 year ago11/06/18 at 5:49 pm (UTC)
Cheryl Hoffman replied to the discussion Publishing Rise on SuccessFactors LMS (non-cloud-based)
"Thanks for replying. I was able to publish and zip. We're kind of at the "Now What?" stage. I sent him the .zip file, but he's not sure w..."
- over 1 year ago10/18/18 at 2:39 pm (UTC)
Cheryl Hoffman started a new discussion Publishing Rise on SuccessFactors LMS (non-cloud-based)
"I'm not our resident LMS guru, but he's having trouble figuring out how to load a Rise course. We don't use the cloud-based version of Su..."
- over 1 year ago10/17/18 at 4:40 pm (UTC)
"Whew. Scared me there for a sec. No worries!"
- over 1 year ago09/27/18 at 5:16 pm (UTC)
"So, you're saying that configuration.js is considered an output file? It's located here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Articulate\Storyline 3\C..."
- over 1 year ago09/27/18 at 4:41 pm (UTC)
"The LMS is recording their score, but not marking the course as complete (in this case, "Finished"). Choosing SCORM 1.2. Forever ago, I..."
- over 1 year ago09/27/18 at 4:31 pm (UTC)
"More: Published the same course again, this time as: "Flash with HTML5 fallback". Tried it again in Firefox - still won't exit. Immed..."
- over 1 year ago09/27/18 at 3:52 pm (UTC)
"So, I tested a theory this morning: Published a new course as HTML5 (only). Launched it with Firefox. (not in the LMS) Everything w..."
- over 1 year ago09/27/18 at 3:42 pm (UTC)
"We are unable to replicate the behavior, except 'occasionally' at that one location. It is not consistent. We're leaning toward it being ..."
- over 1 year ago09/27/18 at 2:49 pm (UTC)
Cheryl Hoffman started a new discussion Exit Course Button freezes course in Firefox
"Hi all! We have a location that uses Firefox (only), and they're having the following issue when playing some of the courses on our (Suc..."
- over 1 year ago09/26/18 at 4:11 pm (UTC)
"Downloaded, installed and am running 3.5 right now. No issues so far, I'm happy to report. I just published the course I've been working ..."
- over 1 year ago08/16/18 at 6:10 pm (UTC)
"When did you last update Storyline 3? I'm on version 3.4, which is why I'm asking. The only weird audio issue that has popped up for me ..."
- over 1 year ago06/21/18 at 8:13 pm (UTC)
"I was having similar issues with SL3 (ver 3) right after I had a 1TB hard drive installed. Turns out, Win7 was having memory swap issues ..."
- over 1 year ago05/04/18 at 5:00 pm (UTC)