"Thanks again James. I'm embarrassed to admit the fix. When we started the project the client didn't need data passed to the LMS so we had..."
- over 4 years ago08/26/16 at 7:21 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the quick reply James. I tried that on timeline start of my results slide and as the first trigger on my exit module button, a..."
- over 4 years ago08/26/16 at 6:59 pm (UTC)
Chris Ammon started a new discussion Track Quiz results and but record Complete or Incomplete
"My Storyline file includes 4 quiz questions and 1 survey question. I'm sending the published file to Articulate Online, and I would like ..."
- over 4 years ago08/26/16 at 6:49 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Russ! I'll try editing the manifest. Right now we are just testing, but we actually need the user to experience the HTML5 content..."
- over 5 years ago07/09/15 at 4:17 pm (UTC)
Chris Ammon started a new discussion Force LMS to open HTML on desktop?
"Is there a way to force an LMS to open the HTML 5 content on a desktop versus Flash? I'm doing some experimenting, but it's very slow b/c..."
- over 5 years ago07/08/15 at 9:20 pm (UTC)
"I know it's only been three days, but I'm curious if there is any update on the right-click issue or getting access to the previous versi..."
- over 5 years ago05/14/15 at 3:03 pm (UTC)
"Awesome, thanks. The tab order feature is great, and the list of features and fixes is impressive. What's odd is that even if I set the ..."
- over 5 years ago05/07/15 at 5:15 pm (UTC)
"For the text box to show the blinking cursor as soon as the slide starts it must be the first object in the slide tab order so it is the ..."
- over 5 years ago05/07/15 at 1:48 pm (UTC)
"This is a great thread, thanks everyone. I just wanted to add that I didn't need to create unique makser slides to get it to work. It's t..."
- over 5 years ago05/05/15 at 12:18 pm (UTC)
Chris Ammon replied to the discussion Trying to use a long-press in HTML course, not in the app
"Thanks Ashley! That's a great idea, and I think I could make that work if I could stop this Flash context menu from opening on long-press..."
- almost 6 years ago04/21/15 at 6:24 pm (UTC)
Chris Ammon started a new discussion Trying to use a long-press in HTML course, not in the app
"I'm creating a software simulation course that will run on a touch screen laptop. The course trains learners how to use software that run..."
- almost 6 years ago04/21/15 at 2:26 pm (UTC)
"I do copy all audio and video to my local before inserting to SL. Our videos nothing too burdensome--maybe a dozen :30 clips in a course...."
- almost 6 years ago04/08/15 at 2:41 pm (UTC)
"Hi Mike. I haven't had that problem ever since I started working locally instead of across my network. It's true SL works fine across a n..."
- almost 6 years ago04/08/15 at 12:43 pm (UTC)
"I think you may have nailed it, thank you! I just created a new file, making sure to follow those the rules for working in Parallels, and..."
- almost 6 years ago02/13/15 at 2:15 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Ashley. I was hoping that was it, because I had forgotten those rules when I upgraded to Win 7 in Parallels, but no luck. I was b..."
- almost 6 years ago02/12/15 at 10:14 pm (UTC)
"I'm having the same problem with the application freezing when I try to adjust the start or end frame with Action Fine Tuning. Interestin..."
- almost 6 years ago02/12/15 at 9:42 pm (UTC)
Chris Ammon replied to the discussion Changing the position of a screen recording on slide
"Enrico, you are the champion! That trick works great and totally saved me. Cheers!"
- almost 6 years ago02/09/15 at 10:02 pm (UTC)
"Awesome. Thank you both for the quick answers. The auto backup of SL1 when going to SL2 is a great feature, too."
- almost 6 years ago01/29/15 at 7:36 pm (UTC)
Chris Ammon started a new discussion Storyline 2 overwrite Storyline 1 installation?
"I want to download the trial of SL2 but I don't want to overwrite SL1. I have a couple of projects that I don't want to move to SL2 mid-p..."
- almost 6 years ago01/29/15 at 6:05 pm (UTC)
"Works like a charm, Steve. Thanks so much for the help!"
- over 6 years ago08/01/14 at 12:22 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the quick reply Steve. Even if that did work, my scenario is only one scene within a larger course. I have a scene of more tra..."
- over 6 years ago07/31/14 at 1:28 pm (UTC)
Chris Ammon started a new discussion Reset multiple variables to default values
"Is there any shortcut for reseting many variable to their default values? I'm creating a scenario based training in which I have about 20..."
- over 6 years ago07/31/14 at 12:58 pm (UTC)
"Hi Andrew. I can't remember exactly how I fixed my quiz, but I can suggest you look at the Variable Manger window. From creating multiple..."
- 7 years ago11/06/13 at 11:23 am (UTC)
"I ended up shrinking my video a bit to make room underneath. Then I put all my captions under the video and use solid to cover up the cap..."
- over 7 years ago09/12/13 at 8:06 am (UTC)