"this issue (audio in timeline blocks within a lesson playing simultaneously) doesn't appear to have been fixed - is there an update on it?"
- 7 months ago02/15/21 at 4:41 pm (UTC)
"Ashley Terwilliger Hi all, We're working on the ability to add 360 degree media assets to your courses, and include various intera..."
- 11 months ago10/21/20 at 3:45 pm (UTC)
"I am having a problem with the format painter. I am trying to copy a state from one line of text to another the text has a trigger ..."
- 12 months ago09/28/20 at 11:09 am (UTC)
"I'd like to add a +1 to being able to customise the drag and drop matching interaction in some way - whether that's to change the outline..."
- 1 year ago07/06/20 at 11:29 am (UTC)
"We have a client who would be very interested in this feature and it would be great to know if there's any progress on developing it!"
- almost 2 years ago12/16/19 at 3:07 pm (UTC)
"It would be great to be able to give different feedback on the quiz depending on whether the learner passed or failed (for example, givin..."
- 2 years ago08/23/19 at 3:28 pm (UTC)
Chris Brooks replied to the discussion Can I add an audio file into the tabs or accordion dropdowns?
"Plus one for audio integration in accordion and tab interactions please! I'm not really sure why this isn't already available - it is in ..."
- 2 years ago07/26/19 at 10:16 am (UTC)
"I've come across the same issue. Was this ever resolved? It is happening on iPads using Safari. Thanks"
- over 2 years ago03/28/19 at 12:50 pm (UTC)
"Hi, +1 for this in both process and question blocks! Thanks"
- over 2 years ago03/21/19 at 10:54 am (UTC)
"Hi, I just want to show my support for adding weighted questions as an option for Rise assessments."
- over 2 years ago02/08/19 at 4:50 pm (UTC)
"+1 for native tables in Rise please!"
- over 2 years ago02/08/19 at 3:41 pm (UTC)
"Hi, I'm having the same problem as Miriam. I'm using Chrome. I want to change the "Submit" button in some of my courses to "OK" or "Ans..."
- almost 3 years ago11/14/18 at 10:45 am (UTC)
"Another vote for bullets matching the selected font colour please!"
- almost 3 years ago11/05/18 at 3:44 pm (UTC)
Chris Brooks started a new discussion Problems Printing
"I have built an interaction where the learner inputs text and then has the option to print what they have written. Works perfectly on th..."
- over 5 years ago04/27/16 at 1:47 pm (UTC)
"Love it ! very compelling should be working but got to be a Ninja and paint a fence instead. Great work and something to aspire to !"
- 6 years ago09/09/15 at 9:08 am (UTC)
"Many thanks for your reply. I keep backups regularly on another server so could go back to the original file. I got through it by savin..."
- 6 years ago08/20/15 at 9:51 pm (UTC)
Chris Brooks started a new discussion storyline 2 crash then wont open
"Hi has anyone else had this problem. I have a project in storyline 2 which crashes and then wont open. I get a variety of messages as ..."
- 6 years ago08/20/15 at 3:02 pm (UTC)
"hi thanks for your reply story attached "
- 6 years ago06/30/15 at 12:49 pm (UTC)
Chris Brooks started a new discussion Adding a number variable to a data entry box
"I would like to change the state of an object if the learner types into 4 designated text data entry boxes before typing in some other te..."
- 6 years ago06/30/15 at 10:50 am (UTC)
"Hi Michelle, If you make a custom button on the layer you should be able to put a trigger to direct the learner to any slide. hope t..."
- 6 years ago06/30/15 at 10:39 am (UTC)
"hi Ashley Yes I would like to see the individual answers. I have achieved this on previous courses built in Articulate 1. This course..."
- over 6 years ago02/13/15 at 8:54 am (UTC)
Chris Brooks started a new discussion Scorm cloud not reporting learner interactions
"I am testing a course built in Storyline 2 on Scorm cloud. Although the course is showing complete and passed 100% the individual intera..."
- over 6 years ago02/12/15 at 11:48 am (UTC)
- over 6 years ago02/10/15 at 2:17 pm (UTC)
"Hi Julian I am based in the UK an experienced story line author and interested in your project. Do you still need a demo ? "
- almost 7 years ago12/08/14 at 1:58 pm (UTC)