Chris Burns replied to the discussion VIDEO: Create a blinking object in Articulate Storyline with only a few triggers
"Thank you, this is exactly what I was looking for!"
- 6 months ago08/05/20 at 11:41 am (UTC)
"Hi Thank you for your responses. This is very odd. Leslie, in your published output both slides look ok. Perhaps the problem is with Chr..."
- over 2 years ago08/22/18 at 10:59 am (UTC)
Chris Burns started a new discussion Text becomes blurred when I apply animation
"Hi, Since the latest Storyline 3 update, text becomes blurred and difficult to read when I apply animation. Please see the attached examp..."
- over 2 years ago08/21/18 at 9:52 am (UTC)
"Thank you Simon, I hope this is done soon. Unfortunately it will be too late for my client's deadline - I only realised the subtitles wer..."
- over 2 years ago07/23/18 at 2:14 pm (UTC)
- almost 4 years ago01/24/17 at 10:57 am (UTC)
"Thanks Adam! (You should have heard the ironic cursing here when you replied and my phone went "ping"...) :-D"
- 4 years ago01/17/17 at 12:31 pm (UTC)
"Hi, I can't wait for this feature. I'm just testing 360 at the moment, with myself and just one collaborator commenting on one module - ..."
- 4 years ago01/17/17 at 12:24 pm (UTC)
Chris Burns commented on the article Help Learners Polish Their Punctuation and Grammar Skills #75
"I'm a bit late to this party but I'm really enjoying all the examples! Here's a little thing I made earlier about apostrophes.. http://w..."
- over 5 years ago04/21/15 at 9:09 am (UTC)
"Hi Leslie! Thanks for letting me know. I'll keep an eye on this thread now."
- 6 years ago12/12/14 at 8:34 am (UTC)
"Hi, Did you find a solution for this? I have the same problem using Ariel - text that is bold is higher than the rest of the text. I ca..."
- 6 years ago12/11/14 at 11:03 am (UTC)
Chris Burns started a new discussion Export text entry responses to a document so learner can print
"Hello, I have created a 'scenario' involving a 'coach' who asks the learner a series of 12 questions. The learner types his/her answers i..."
- 7 years ago10/29/13 at 7:24 am (UTC)
"Thank you, Peter. I've opened a ticket as you suggested."
- almost 8 years ago04/15/13 at 2:00 am (UTC)
Chris Burns started a new discussion Storyline project doesn't work in HTML5 and iPad
"Hello! I've made a sample Storyline project about apostrophes and published it to both web and LMS - but can't seem to get it to work c..."
- almost 8 years ago04/12/13 at 3:31 am (UTC)
"Thank you, Rebecca, these are great!. I've been trying to do something similar myself but found that the images changed size on the scree..."
- almost 8 years ago04/12/13 at 2:57 am (UTC)
"Hi Brian, Thanks for your answer. It looks like the problem is when I'm trying to publish while other tasks are going on in the backgroun..."
- over 9 years ago10/13/11 at 4:45 am (UTC)
Chris Burns started a new discussion Error copying player files (Error code: 1223)
"Hi, I'm having trouble previewing my presentations. Preview takes ages, then either nothing happens and I have to shut down using Task Ma..."
- over 9 years ago10/12/11 at 3:35 am (UTC)
"Thanks for your help! I think I've figured out the problem - it was in my Presenter settings. I changed the properties for the Finish but..."
- almost 10 years ago04/19/11 at 9:00 am (UTC)
"Thanks, Justin. I just checked and my quiz is set up to submit one question at a time. I published it to Presenter (our LMS prefers it th..."
- almost 10 years ago04/19/11 at 7:13 am (UTC)
Chris Burns started a new discussion Randomized quiz returns to beginning
"Hi, I have created a quiz which has a blank intro screen at the beginning and 45 questions are sorted into groups, most of which are rand..."
- almost 10 years ago04/19/11 at 3:38 am (UTC)
"Hi, Open your quiz, open the Player Template Manager, select "Edit..." then "Text Labels". Scroll down to the Finish button and change t..."
- almost 10 years ago03/03/11 at 8:11 am (UTC)
"@Andy Thanks for these excellent resources and for being so generous with your work!"
- almost 10 years ago02/23/11 at 3:50 am (UTC)
"Thank you so much - this solution is exactly what I was looking for!"
- almost 10 years ago02/22/11 at 5:07 am (UTC)
Chris Burns started a new discussion Multiple true/false question
"Can I create a multiple true/false question in quizmaker? For example: "Which of these statements about our annual policy is correct? Sel..."
- almost 10 years ago02/22/11 at 3:46 am (UTC)
Chris Burns replied to the discussion Allow learner to retake only the questions they got wrong
"Hi Jeanette, thanks for your reply - prompt and helpful as ever, much appreciated! I'll submit a feature request."
- almost 10 years ago02/22/11 at 3:05 am (UTC)
Chris Burns started a new discussion Allow learner to retake only the questions they got wrong
"I'm building a quiz that requires a 100% pass mark. The quiz will sit within a course module. The learner will have two chances to answer..."
- almost 10 years ago02/22/11 at 2:36 am (UTC)