"Hi Rachel, Thank you for the recommendations! There are some clear areas I can check into. Yes that's the problem I've been having, with..."
- over 3 years ago11/01/16 at 2:33 pm (UTC)
"Hi Rachel, The client wants to offer something specifically with industry examples. They currently use pre-built courses for the leaders..."
- over 3 years ago10/31/16 at 6:42 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Owen! I'll see what I can find using these routes."
- over 3 years ago10/31/16 at 6:19 pm (UTC)
Chris Olsen started a new discussion Stuck Project Need SME
"Hi there, I am working on a new course on leadership. I haven't been having much luck with locating a qualified SME to help create the c..."
- over 3 years ago10/31/16 at 2:25 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alexander, I use Storyline 2 and Studio in the Microsoft Remote Desktop client with no issues. I recommend turning off Forward printi..."
- over 4 years ago02/18/16 at 9:07 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, I was moving the files over to the SME for review and discovered the problem. The files that are causing me issues are PPT fi..."
- over 4 years ago09/28/15 at 8:42 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, Yes they are being stored on the desktop, and published to the Articulate folder on my C drive. I've also tried to publish to..."
- over 4 years ago09/28/15 at 6:49 pm (UTC)
Chris Olsen started a new discussion Presenter 13 Publish to Word Empty Notes Box
"Hi, I'm publishing my files as a Word document, for review. But not all PPT notes are being transferred to the Word document notes. Any..."
- over 4 years ago09/28/15 at 3:15 pm (UTC)
"Hi, David, Have you had a chance to use the Transporter? I've been using Dropbox with success but would like to keep my data under my co..."
- over 5 years ago02/17/15 at 4:52 am (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, Thank you! Chris"
- over 5 years ago10/02/14 at 11:22 am (UTC)
Chris Olsen started a new discussion Moving Slides from one Presentation to Another
"Hi, I apologize if this has already been addressed. How can I move slides from one presentation to the other, and take the audio with it?..."
- over 5 years ago10/02/14 at 7:26 am (UTC)
"Hi, Justin, Thank you for the warm welcoming! That's exactly what I needed to do to fix it. It's working great now. Best Regards, Chris"
- over 6 years ago11/14/13 at 2:18 pm (UTC)