Chris Reynolds started a new discussion Character browser graphical glitch
"We upgraded the graphics card drivers in our workstations recently, and now one of those PCs is displaying a graphical glitch when b..."
- 25 days ago07/19/20 at 11:50 pm (UTC)
Chris Reynolds started a new discussion Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 Redistributable
"Yesterday's Storyline update featured the following: Enhanced: Storyline 360 has been upgraded to run on Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 Redis..."
- 8 months ago12/18/19 at 12:13 am (UTC)
"Thanks Lauren. I infer from your answer that there is currently no way of achieving this? These are some of the other Story View features..."
- 10 months ago10/15/19 at 11:12 pm (UTC)
Chris Reynolds started a new discussion Gaps in Story View
"I've got a project that consists of nearly 100 slides that are linked to from a single slide, but which don't link to each other. Be..."
- 10 months ago10/13/19 at 11:53 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, The last time the What's New page was updated was back in May and only has items that are already available. It would be good ..."
- 1 year ago08/08/19 at 12:05 am (UTC)
"That's a great point. If I accidentally put too many high-resolution images onto a slide, Storyline will usually crash. I've got 32Gb of ..."
- almost 2 years ago11/07/18 at 12:18 am (UTC)
"Would it assist development if we gave examples of how we'd expect to use 360 photos and videos? My plan is to use 360 photos for orient..."
- almost 2 years ago11/05/18 at 3:39 am (UTC)
"It looks like Articulate are using Amazon Poly for the text-to-speech, and it allows the use of SSML tags. https://docs.aws.amazon.com/p..."
- almost 2 years ago10/03/18 at 12:02 am (UTC)
"Thanks Leslie. I can work with that. I do still think that Storyline should process the "State" trigger on load so will log it as an enh..."
- almost 2 years ago09/17/18 at 6:24 am (UTC)
Chris Reynolds started a new discussion Rise course gets a tick not a cross on failure
"I have created a course in Rise but the learner is shown a tick in the left-nav when they have failed a quiz. I would like this to be a c..."
- almost 2 years ago09/17/18 at 5:43 am (UTC)
"On the contrary: you've been very helpful. Conversations like these are evidence for Articulate of the lengths we need to go to to get co..."
- almost 2 years ago09/14/18 at 6:41 am (UTC)
"Thanks Dairmaid. It looks like you're creating your own buttons rather than using the built-in Next, Previous and Submit buttons. Since ..."
- almost 2 years ago09/14/18 at 6:13 am (UTC)
"Thanks Dairmaid. How would you set the initial state of the next button (and associated swipe gesture) to be disabled without using a tri..."
- almost 2 years ago09/14/18 at 3:30 am (UTC)
Chris Reynolds started a new discussion Next button is disabled when revisiting a slide which uses the state trigger
"Before I submit this as a bug/feature request, I thought I'd seek feedback from the community. I believe that all side triggers should be..."
- almost 2 years ago09/14/18 at 12:18 am (UTC)
- 2 years ago07/20/18 at 7:05 am (UTC)
"Please note that since 12 December 2016 (Build 3.2.9598.0), Storyline 360 allows you to find/replace fonts. See https://community.articu..."
- 2 years ago07/15/18 at 11:27 pm (UTC)
"I've tried to find ways to add pauses between paragraphs but have so far been unsuccessful. It seems the conversion process ignores block..."
- over 2 years ago02/23/18 at 12:03 am (UTC)
Chris Reynolds replied to the discussion Closed captions not appearing when the screen has an audio file only
"Great timing! I also came across this issue today. I have noticed that if I return to a previous slide, then the closed captions don't r..."
- over 2 years ago02/06/18 at 4:04 am (UTC)
"I don't consider this to be a critical issue. This rather convoluted technique exists only because of a lack of triggers specific to a sc..."
- over 2 years ago02/05/18 at 12:37 am (UTC)
"I've attached a sample file. We're still using v3.4.10364.0 due to a technical issue preventing the software being updated, so this coul..."
- over 2 years ago02/01/18 at 12:12 am (UTC)
"I tried putting one object in the scrolling panel and another outside the scrolling panel so that when I scrolled, the first object would..."
- over 2 years ago01/31/18 at 3:19 am (UTC)
"I find that I can apply some app design methodologies when creating courses in Storyline. Google's Material design guidelines are very co..."
- almost 3 years ago10/24/17 at 2:27 am (UTC)
Chris Reynolds replied to the discussion Set Storyline options to use Metric measurements for paragraph options (not Imperial)
"We've recently upgraded to Storyline 360 and it doesn't look like this has been resolved yet. Is it worth submitting another feature requ..."
- almost 3 years ago10/24/17 at 2:21 am (UTC)
Chris Reynolds started a new discussion 360 photo and video support
"We've got a Ricoh Theta 360 degree camera which we're using to create immersive learning experiences. I'm trying to find out if Storyline..."
- almost 3 years ago09/08/17 at 2:01 am (UTC)