Chris Roetzer commented on the article An Introduction to SAM for Instructional Designers
"Trina, I always enjoy your posts. Interestingly, I found this article after reading a LinkedIn post today about ADDIE. And while expert r..."
- 2 months ago12/05/20 at 2:50 pm (UTC)
"PS: I found another Hero that created and shared an even better replica. I improved on it and added a 'flip back' feature which was missi..."
- 9 months ago05/14/20 at 10:37 pm (UTC)
"Yikes, of course lol... TY Karl. I asked Alyssa too but, easy way to convert XLIFF to Word or would the result still be the messy word fi..."
- 9 months ago05/14/20 at 6:08 pm (UTC)
"Thank you - know of an easy way to covert XLIFF to Word? Trying to easily share course text."
- 9 months ago05/14/20 at 6:06 pm (UTC)
"In a separate post (I think one you linked above), Gerry Wasiluk posted a file where he had a single flip over of a card but you couldn't..."
- 9 months ago05/14/20 at 6:59 am (UTC)
"Gerry, liked what you did and refined it so one can continue to click/flip. The flip back is a little faster than the flip over whic..."
- 9 months ago05/14/20 at 6:55 am (UTC)
"And... any publish (export) to Word for Rise? Related Q: Is there an export/import feature for translation like SL360? (If so peeps, don'..."
- 9 months ago05/14/20 at 4:47 am (UTC)
"Thanks for sharing Sarah - I like the pre-built flashcard flip interaction that's in Rise but haven't developed a Rise course yet (soon!)..."
- 9 months ago05/13/20 at 2:08 am (UTC)
"Stephanie, That’s the thing, you don’t send for translation until your EN course is finalized. That said, You’re going to have to make th..."
- 11 months ago02/16/20 at 12:32 am (UTC)
"The downloaded file looks nothing like the graphic above and no characters appear in the lower 4 circles. Is an older file version linked..."
- over 1 year ago08/03/19 at 6:00 pm (UTC)
Chris Roetzer commented on the article 3 Tips to Create User-Friendly E-Learning Navigation
"As always Nicole, great post-- if the nav is unclear, the bad UI design is on the designer. One issue I've seen is designers using a lack..."
- over 1 year ago07/15/19 at 3:24 am (UTC)
"Becky, slide masters and related layout masters work pretty much the same as Powerpoint. If you need the basics, checkout https://support..."
- over 1 year ago07/06/19 at 6:18 pm (UTC)
Chris Roetzer commented on the article What Motion Graphics Are & Why You Should Use Them in Your E-Learning Courses
"Thanks for bringing attention to your post via LinkedIn today, I missed this one last year. This technique is definitely on trend, though..."
- almost 2 years ago04/25/19 at 2:18 am (UTC)
"Millie, TY for this reminder, I fear it’s not on any radar screen of our management; do you know of a good article or blog post on the ..."
- almost 2 years ago04/13/19 at 7:30 pm (UTC)
Chris Roetzer commented on the article 4 Best Practices to Ensure a Smooth Review Process
"Hi Nicole, I posted similarly in LI but here goes: 1) SMEs - if 2 or more, designate a lead to consolidate comments and resolve confl..."
- almost 2 years ago04/11/19 at 6:14 am (UTC)
Chris Roetzer commented on the article Five Overlooked Timesavers for Working with the Timeline in Storyline 360
"Here’s a favorite even experienced designers sometimes forget. When working with layers, most everyone remembers you can hide (all) obje..."
- almost 2 years ago04/07/19 at 10:38 pm (UTC)
"Leslie, this is quite an old thread but I just received this same Word error. I was wanting to publish Word output (not translation expor..."
- almost 2 years ago04/01/19 at 6:29 pm (UTC)
Chris Roetzer replied to the discussion Best way to translate courses into several languages
"I really like to avoid altering the topic too much in a thread but sometimes posting on older threads doesn't get much attention, so with..."
- almost 2 years ago03/22/19 at 5:26 pm (UTC)
"You bet, true war stories! Any more you've seen to share?"
- almost 2 years ago03/16/19 at 12:11 am (UTC)
"Thanks Allison, timely topic! Love the idea to use the Slide Master wisely. We translate many courses into French, Italian, German an..."
- almost 2 years ago03/14/19 at 6:45 am (UTC)
Chris Roetzer replied to the discussion complete/incomplete status reporting as passed/fail
"Caryn, unless you already know this, check with your LMS admin team to be sure your company's using 4th ed. I know we are on Cornerstone,..."
- almost 2 years ago02/25/19 at 9:44 pm (UTC)
Chris Roetzer commented on the article 4 Time-Saving Storyline 360 Features You Need to Know About
"I know most of these from SL2 but I like replace font and haven't used the button set feature much but will think more about that. (I thi..."
- almost 2 years ago02/24/19 at 8:42 pm (UTC)
"As this is one of my greatest strengths as a designer, anything with this sort of a headline catches my eye! We are still over here o..."
- 2 years ago01/24/19 at 2:48 am (UTC)
"Yes, that’s it! Sent from my iPhone"
- 2 years ago01/04/19 at 4:07 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for sharing that essential element of visual communication Nicole. Funny how SMEs think learners will read every single bit of te..."
- 2 years ago01/03/19 at 8:50 pm (UTC)