"Mark, this is very engaging. Thanks for posting. Can you share your Storyline file?"
- 2 years ago05/06/20 at 12:29 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Ashley. Here's another take on the description. I am trying to reference text in a text box that is a bit lengthy—explaining a s..."
- almost 7 years ago07/27/15 at 2:31 pm (UTC)
"Is there a way to do this with plain text boxes instead of text entry boxes? I have some text variables that are very lengthy and cumbers..."
- almost 7 years ago07/24/15 at 6:24 pm (UTC)
Chris Rogers started a new discussion Problems with Slide Master Content Not Displaying Correctly on Slides
"I built a storyboard template for Storyline and used Storyline as the storyboarding tool. Certain features I add to slide master layouts ..."
- 7 years ago04/29/15 at 6:12 pm (UTC)
"What a great post. Thanks, Diane & David. Wouldn't it be nice if the good people at Adobe learned this feature from the good people a..."
- 8 years ago04/19/14 at 3:39 pm (UTC)
"Dave Neuweiler said: Hi Neil, Brian Houle has an exit button that might work for you. It's called, "Flash Widget: On-slide Exit Button fo..."
- over 9 years ago01/03/13 at 7:07 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the help, Dwayne."
- over 9 years ago01/02/13 at 10:51 am (UTC)
"Neil & Dave, can you share Brian's solution with me? That link results in a "Page Not Found" message. I dropped Brian a note letting ..."
- over 9 years ago01/02/13 at 9:24 am (UTC)
Chris Rogers replied to the discussion Problem When I Minimize PowerPoint While Publish Dialog is Open
"A co-worker just answered this for me (guess I should have asked the brilliant co-worker before I consulted the brilliant community). Whe..."
- over 9 years ago11/20/12 at 7:05 am (UTC)
Chris Rogers started a new discussion Problem When I Minimize PowerPoint While Publish Dialog is Open
"If I have the Publish dialog box open and I minimize PowerPoint – either by itself or minimize all applications – I cannot get PPT to app..."
- over 9 years ago11/20/12 at 6:29 am (UTC)
"Will QM '12 export to Excel? The new highlights page says that Quizmaker will import from Excel. This is a huge improvement over QM '09, ..."
- almost 10 years ago07/09/12 at 9:18 am (UTC)
Chris Rogers started a new discussion Managing Multiple Licenses
"Does anyone have a good process for managing multiple Articulate licenses for their company? We basically have a spreadsheet, a point per..."
- 10 years ago06/29/12 at 9:15 am (UTC)
"Took me a while, Brian, but I finally got around to logging that support ticket."
- over 10 years ago11/07/11 at 8:43 am (UTC)
"Brian, Not that I know of. This is a corporate laptop so there may be something running in background mode that I am not aware of."
- over 10 years ago10/28/11 at 10:12 am (UTC)
"I am having the same issue. In a quiz with about 10 questions, any time I create a Matching Drop-Down question, it will not display corre..."
- over 10 years ago10/28/11 at 8:27 am (UTC)
"The Guru has spoken. Tom Kuhlman gave me this feedback on the question, so this settles it: PPT creates a unique ID for each slide. So w..."
- almost 11 years ago07/15/11 at 8:44 am (UTC)
"@David – I tried this with no success. To make sure I am following you: I opened PPT deck 1 (contains interactions) & PPT deck 2 (de..."
- almost 11 years ago07/12/11 at 7:46 am (UTC)
"Phil/Beeker, are you talking about the title that PPT assigns from the default title box? Or the Navigation Title that you can create in ..."
- almost 11 years ago07/08/11 at 3:00 pm (UTC)