"Old thread, remaining problem. We cannot upload json files to our SharePoint network - a security policy that cannot be changed. Using th..."
- over 1 year ago02/03/21 at 5:46 pm (UTC)
"Screenflow is fantastic. "
- over 2 years ago01/15/20 at 8:06 pm (UTC)
""Seriously folks, either give up your Macs" NEVER!!!!! "Or use another solution." Therein lies the problem. There isn't one. :( (..."
- over 2 years ago01/10/20 at 12:32 am (UTC)
"William Theroux I was running Parallels on my laptop trying to use storyline and it crashed my computer numerous times and i needed to h..."
- over 2 years ago01/09/20 at 9:44 pm (UTC)
"Phil Mayor I don't think there is a native version being planned. I would love to be proved wrong. There was one planned and underway..."
- over 2 years ago01/09/20 at 9:33 pm (UTC)
"Articulate was developing a Mac version of Storyline but then scrapped the project without much of an explanation ("difficult decision, b..."
- over 2 years ago11/05/19 at 11:30 pm (UTC)
"I'd love to know the real backstory on the decision to abandon the Articulate + Mac project. Technical challenges that couldn't be overco..."
- over 3 years ago03/27/19 at 5:17 pm (UTC)
"Justin Grenier Great conversation, all! It's an issue of both network latency and path length. As in: F:\My Projects\Today's Projec..."
- over 4 years ago12/21/17 at 4:12 am (UTC)
"I’ve not used Hazel, I’ll check it out. I’m also Mac-based. I do use Time Machine for backups as well as Dropbox. The problem is when T..."
- over 4 years ago12/21/17 at 1:06 am (UTC)
"Greg Nickerson Hi, This is Karen Pizur. Where can we find .woff fonts? It appears from the video you can convert existing OTF ..."
- over 4 years ago12/20/17 at 11:43 pm (UTC)
"Interestingly enough, it was my "solid backup strategy" that was blamed by Articulate as a possible cause for the corruption. I keep all ..."
- over 4 years ago12/20/17 at 11:25 pm (UTC)
Chris Wirick started a new discussion Learning Paths in Rise?
"Hi all, longtime Articulate user but I've yet to use Rise. My understanding is Rise does not support branching per se, but are there any ..."
- over 4 years ago12/20/17 at 9:30 pm (UTC)
"I had some file corruption issues with Storyline 360 last spring that were nearly catastrophic. So it's not just a Rise problem. :("
- over 4 years ago12/20/17 at 9:26 pm (UTC)
""I, for one, am relieved that this tool stays on a single platform." I'm curious why having Storyline on both platforms would bother you..."
- over 4 years ago10/26/17 at 11:11 pm (UTC)
"I didn't hear this terrible news until this week. Really felt like a punch in the gut. So disappointing. I've had issues with near-catast..."
- over 4 years ago10/26/17 at 11:01 pm (UTC)
Chris Wirick started a new discussion Problem with # in hyperlink in Presenter '13.
"Hi all, I have a team member having an issue with an embedded hyperlink in Presenter '13. The end of the hyperlink includes a # symbol (f..."
- over 4 years ago10/26/17 at 10:46 pm (UTC)
"Will the existing PowerPoint presentations be turned into narrated courses? If so, your design approach should be radically different tha..."
- almost 5 years ago08/29/17 at 3:20 pm (UTC)
"I agree with Sean - I find it helpful as the ID to be relatively ignorant about the subject matter as that helps you view the content you..."
- almost 5 years ago08/29/17 at 3:09 pm (UTC)
"Old thread, but dang if I don't miss the multiple view modes of Presenter '09. :("
- almost 5 years ago07/13/17 at 5:02 pm (UTC)
Chris Wirick replied to the discussion Instability, corruption and error messages! UGH!!!!!
"Thanks Leslie. I'm hoping for a positive outcome."
- almost 5 years ago07/11/17 at 9:24 pm (UTC)
Chris Wirick started a new discussion Instability, corruption and error messages! UGH!!!!!
"I've been using Articulate stuff for many years but have never experienced the number of issues I've been having with the new 360 suite. ..."
- almost 5 years ago07/11/17 at 12:22 am (UTC)
"It's easy to fix the overlap in YouTube. Go to the editing option in the CC and you'll see a timeline for the caption sections. Drag the ..."
- 5 years ago06/26/17 at 10:55 pm (UTC)
Chris Wirick replied to the discussion Need some suggestions on managing course variations
"This is a great idea and something I considered, but I don't know how this would work in the menu pane. I assume both slides (the correct..."
- 5 years ago06/14/17 at 9:22 pm (UTC)
Chris Wirick started a new discussion Need some suggestions on managing course variations
"Hi all, I've built a course for a client who now needs course variations for multiple industries. The course remains 90% identical, with..."
- 5 years ago06/14/17 at 1:21 am (UTC)