Christine Hounsham replied to the discussion Rise text breaks in middle of word in mobile preview
"Hi Everyone, I experienced similar issue of a couple of mystery line breaks in a normal Heading and Text para block. I delete..."
- 2 months ago12/07/20 at 3:06 am (UTC)
"Hi Wendy and Whitney, We're having trouble since Monday as well. I can't preview (get stuck in the spinning wheel for ages) and mor..."
- 9 months ago04/29/20 at 1:40 am (UTC)
Christine Hounsham commented on the download Storyline: How to Safely Remove Protective Equipment
"Thanks Marie-Pierre and Tori, Donning is on my list (hopefully might get this done tomorrow night). I'll post it once done. Thank..."
- 10 months ago04/14/20 at 1:24 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley I am trying to do the same. I recommend using custom fonts. Arialic Hollow (from Urban Fonts) might be similar to y..."
- 10 months ago04/14/20 at 4:13 am (UTC)
Christine Hounsham published a new download Storyline: How to Safely Remove Protective Equipment
"This download is perfect if you need to share important safety protocols with learners."
- 10 months ago04/03/20 at 5:18 pm (UTC)
"A simple animation to remind staff how to remove their PPE safely. https://community.articulate.com/discussions/building-better-cour..."
- 10 months ago03/31/20 at 12:48 am (UTC)
Christine Hounsham started a new discussion Doffing - How to remove PPE correctly
"Hi Everyone, Just a quick animated GIF I created to sit on the TVs at work to remind staff on how to remove their PPE safely (known..."
- 10 months ago03/31/20 at 12:46 am (UTC)
"Very cool (and not easy!). I definitely needed the clue. Thanks for the morning tea"
- 11 months ago02/19/20 at 1:52 am (UTC)
"Hi Trina, That's perfect thanks. Good to know how. I will keep it in mind in case I have a use-case with a 'for the web' scenario. ..."
- 1 year ago11/04/19 at 2:36 am (UTC)
"Hi all, does anyone know how Trina is getting her course to open directly in Lesson 1 as opposed to the Start menu in Rise? If seen ..."
- 1 year ago10/28/19 at 12:16 am (UTC)
"Hi Crystal Could you please add my vote on the features request to be able to customise the marker colour. In the attached example,..."
- over 1 year ago07/03/19 at 4:24 am (UTC)
"Hi Crystal Thanks for the tip. I will definitely use this for tall images. In this case I needed more width still, but I ende..."
- over 1 year ago07/01/19 at 2:28 am (UTC)