"Love it! Is there anywhere we can get an "editable" file that can be downloaded and used?"
- over 3 years ago10/12/17 at 7:11 pm (UTC)
"This was great, any chance of sharing your story project for others to follow?"
- 5 years ago02/02/16 at 6:35 pm (UTC)
Claude Abbott started a new discussion Storyline 2 - multiple surveys in one Storyline2 project - upload to LMS (Blackboard)
"I have a Storyline2 project that I am working on that is made up of three separate surveys (each has a separate result slide) in one proj..."
- over 5 years ago11/18/15 at 8:36 pm (UTC)
Claude Abbott replied to the discussion #FREEBIE: Minimalistic Storyline player menu and navigation controls
"Hi Jeff, thanks for sharing! I just starting to work on a new project, and I think this template will become very handy!"
- over 5 years ago09/28/15 at 4:11 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for responding Justin. It turns out that I do have the script in word documents. I'm using a template that I found in the communi..."
- almost 6 years ago07/08/15 at 2:32 pm (UTC)
Claude Abbott started a new discussion Storyline 2 - Adding Closed Captioning File (.srt) to Storyline 2 file that contains the video that the closed captioning was created from?
"Is there a way to add a Closed Captioning file (ends in .srt) to a Storyline 2 file that has a video and the closed captioning has been s..."
- almost 6 years ago07/07/15 at 8:04 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for letting me know you received it, I appreciate it. I look forward to your reply."
- almost 6 years ago06/09/15 at 1:02 pm (UTC)
"Leslie, this morning I uploaded my file to the link you posted. Hopefully, someone will be able to help me. Thanks and have a great day"
- almost 6 years ago06/09/15 at 12:32 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, I will send the file tomorrow morning from my office. I appreciate any help you could give me."
- almost 6 years ago06/08/15 at 11:20 pm (UTC)
"It's a work file (not sure if I can share it in the forum). Is there an email that I can send it to you rather than the forum?"
- almost 6 years ago06/08/15 at 7:42 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for your reply. I have another question regarding my survey. I have 5 questions per slide. Do get the results for each question, ..."
- almost 6 years ago06/08/15 at 3:47 pm (UTC)
"I was able to create a Results Slide which says the survey is complete and gives the user the option to review results. This lets them se..."
- almost 6 years ago06/08/15 at 2:52 pm (UTC)
Claude Abbott started a new discussion Storyline 2 - Questionnaire with 36 questions, Likert Scale want to see and gather results in Blackboard Learn
"Hi everyone! I'm working on a Storyline 2, 36-question survey, the user has to choose between 1 and 10 for each question. My survey ha..."
- almost 6 years ago06/08/15 at 1:54 pm (UTC)