- over 2 years ago02/07/20 at 2:43 pm (UTC)
"Not working….:( But thanks! Claudio Fayngolz email@example.com 203.247.7406 skype: cfayngolz www.claudiofayngolz.com "
- over 2 years ago02/06/20 at 3:54 pm (UTC)
"Question: I was using this Jquery line of code to hide or view the seekbar: $('div.controls-group.control-bar.cs-seekcontrol.progres..."
- over 2 years ago02/05/20 at 8:21 pm (UTC)
"Now that the latest version of Storyline 360 doesn't support Jquery, what will be the best way to do this?"
- over 2 years ago02/05/20 at 5:02 pm (UTC)
Claudio Fayngolz replied to the discussion Unlocking part of the program according to a date in the computer
"HI Michael Thank you for the response. The issue is that right now is unlocking on that specific date, if somebody tries to open after t..."
- 7 years ago06/02/15 at 8:14 pm (UTC)
Claudio Fayngolz started a new discussion Unlocking part of the program according to a date in the computer
- 7 years ago06/02/15 at 7:49 pm (UTC)
"I actually tested the application in Chrome on the iPad and the prompt works correctly in there, but it doesn't in Safari"
- over 8 years ago11/20/13 at 2:54 pm (UTC)
"Ashley I already opened a case (Case #00369684) BUt the response I got was about the Articulate Player. Basically I have an html5 applica..."
- over 8 years ago11/20/13 at 1:57 pm (UTC)
Claudio Fayngolz started a new discussion resume prompt not working on HTML5 on the iPad
"In Storyline, the resume prompt is working ok on the PC but not on the iPAD. I'm publishing in HTML5...any ideas?"
- over 8 years ago11/20/13 at 9:34 am (UTC)
"Thanks Adrian I already created something like what you are suggesting: http://www.kanterhsc.com/Alexion/PNHSection37/story.html Skip the..."
- almost 10 years ago08/10/12 at 9:06 am (UTC)