Clint Clarkson replied to the discussion Removing animations from multiple objects no longer works?
"It's been over a month and this feature still isn't working... updates?"
- 3 months ago09/12/19 at 5:26 pm (UTC)
Clint Clarkson replied to the discussion Articulate Storyline 360 - Other Audio's getting replaced!
"Yes! And, the issue is persistent! Almost every course I build this happens once or twice. I've always assumed it was just me making an e..."
- 3 months ago09/07/19 at 2:46 am (UTC)
"@Teresa Vanderpost Just stumbled on this old post, thought I'd throw in an extra thought. Depending on the length/complexity of your audi..."
- 4 months ago08/12/19 at 8:58 pm (UTC)
"Has this changed recently? Copy & Paste still does not work this way, but anything else you insert (video, photo, audio, text-to-spee..."
- 5 months ago07/17/19 at 9:58 am (UTC)
"Hi, Wendy: This is a common question that frustrates new users (and experienced users!). To make this work, it's really important that..."
- 5 months ago07/16/19 at 3:23 pm (UTC)
"Just spent some time mucking around with the Storyline 360 TST and the following seems to be true. I used Salli's voice, but it looked to..."
- 5 months ago07/03/19 at 7:10 pm (UTC)
"I've just recently started encountering this and was about to submit the same issue. @JC - Thanks for confirming that a restart fixes it..."
- 9 months ago04/02/19 at 7:31 pm (UTC)
Clint Clarkson replied to the discussion Is there any way to change the color of the Lightbox Close (X) button in the new modern dark player?
"This is awesome, Russell! Thanks so much for sharing it. Is the a line of JS that can be added to increase the size of the "X" itself (s..."
- 9 months ago04/01/19 at 8:17 pm (UTC)
Clint Clarkson replied to the discussion How do I remove easing from motion path animations?
"Brilliant! One of those tiny hidden features that allows us to make so many new timed animation sequences..."
- 9 months ago03/26/19 at 6:42 pm (UTC)
"9 months later..."
- 9 months ago03/26/19 at 5:30 pm (UTC)
- 10 months ago02/05/19 at 11:07 pm (UTC)
"Hi, Crystal: Submitted a case through the link provided as it cannot be shared publicly. Thank you. CC"
- 10 months ago02/05/19 at 9:45 pm (UTC)
Clint Clarkson started a new discussion Storyline Slows to a Crawl with High Object Count on Slide
"Hello: Is there a way around the massive SL360 slowdown that occurs when you put a high-number of object (e.g. 100+) on a slide? I ha..."
- 11 months ago01/27/19 at 5:38 pm (UTC)
"Tremendous. Thanks, Phil."
- 11 months ago01/18/19 at 6:30 pm (UTC)
"Select Many Slide This trigger appears first... correct/incorrect trigger works correctly. Action: Show Layer Layer: Invalid When..."
- 11 months ago01/17/19 at 1:43 am (UTC)
"Having the exact same problem as, Mike. Was a solution ever found?"
- 11 months ago01/17/19 at 1:41 am (UTC)
Clint Clarkson started a new discussion Video not Rendering Correctly
"Good day: When attempting to publish a slide as a video it does not render correctly. Specifically, some of the photos that fly- or fade..."
- over 1 year ago08/06/18 at 9:56 pm (UTC)
- over 1 year ago03/22/18 at 7:55 pm (UTC)
"Well, that's the best "Welcome" ever! Glad you're enjoying the comics, Ashi!"
- over 1 year ago03/22/18 at 7:38 pm (UTC)
Clint Clarkson commented on the article 10 Things Instructional Designers Don’t Like to Hear #56
"This isn't an exact fit, but there's at least 10 things in these 30 L&D Scenes that ID's don't like to hear. http://xpaninteractive...."
- over 1 year ago03/21/18 at 9:09 pm (UTC)
"It's never too late to participate right? Here are the L&D Scenes re-built in Storyline360. http://xpaninteractive.com/lndscenes/story..."
- over 1 year ago03/21/18 at 9:08 pm (UTC)
"So, let's change the discussion: How are others explaining this to organizations? In my mind, it makes us (i.e. IDs, vendors, L&D te..."
- almost 2 years ago02/20/18 at 4:27 pm (UTC)
"Again, asking a major corporations IT department to make changes (white-listing, changing browsers, using Flash) isn't a reasonable optio..."
- almost 2 years ago02/20/18 at 4:19 pm (UTC)
"Agreed, Matt. It's simply unreasonable to ask a client with 100s if not 1,000s of individual PCs to make manual setting changes or change..."
- almost 2 years ago02/19/18 at 3:37 pm (UTC)
"This is still an issue. Flash fallback is not an option for a lot of clients. Any news from Articulte?"
- almost 2 years ago02/16/18 at 4:45 pm (UTC)