Corrine Kuhl started a new discussion Installation Tiny Screen & Font Size
"I downloaded Storyline 2 on a new laptop with Windows 10. The screen size is tiny -- maybe 4-6 pt font -- I could barely see t..."
- almost 3 years ago08/19/19 at 4:56 pm (UTC)
"I'm still encountering this, as is my colleague and 2 contractors we work with. The same issue is also described in another thread here..."
- 6 years ago07/11/16 at 3:28 pm (UTC)
Corrine Kuhl replied to the discussion Maximized Storyline 2 window does not respect Desktop taskbar position
"I have my taskbar at the bottom and it's still happening. This has been an issue for me since I upgraded to AS2 over a year ago. I'm u..."
- 6 years ago07/11/16 at 3:26 pm (UTC)
"This started on my laptop when I upgrade from AS 1 to AS 2. I'm using Windows 7 with Office 2013. When AS is expanded to full screen, t..."
- almost 7 years ago10/16/15 at 3:37 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, Can you please advise what are the optimal settings and best practices for a Webex recording to not look blurry in Articulate..."
- over 7 years ago02/20/15 at 4:07 pm (UTC)
"What version of Storyline are you using in the video example? I do not have a "Feedback by Choice" option, just "none" and "by question...."
- almost 8 years ago11/03/14 at 6:12 pm (UTC)
"Hi Paul, Thanks for that additional help. I ran into another, perhaps related issue, and opened up another forum conversation about it. ..."
- over 8 years ago02/04/14 at 11:53 am (UTC)
Corrine Kuhl started a new discussion Final Quiz Results Slide - Show User's Score won't stay checked
"I have a module with two quizzes in two different scenes. Each scene has a quiz results slide, shows the user score, and allows the user..."
- over 8 years ago02/04/14 at 11:34 am (UTC)
"Hi Christine, This is working successfully for modules where I have one quiz and one quiz results slide. In that case, the LMS reports b..."
- over 8 years ago01/30/14 at 8:42 am (UTC)
"I'm using Cornerstone for SalesForce LMS. Same results for Pass/Incomplete. Scorm Cloud reports either the score or the completion, but ..."
- over 8 years ago01/29/14 at 3:14 pm (UTC)
"I'm having the problem that I think is what Paul originally described (or close to it). I have quizzes in multiple scenes in one Articul..."
- over 8 years ago01/27/14 at 6:24 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Ashley. I'll check on whether I have the 'check for updates' enabled. Is there a way to turn off the tutorials? I had just uni..."
- over 8 years ago01/15/14 at 8:50 am (UTC)
"I actually had uninstalled and reinstalled the program just last week, to get Update 4. And I had just updated my RAM from 8G to 16G bec..."
- over 8 years ago01/08/14 at 4:44 pm (UTC)
"My Storyline is very slow to open as well, even if I'm just opening the program and no file. It takes just over 1 minute to open either ..."
- over 8 years ago01/08/14 at 8:33 am (UTC)
"Thank you Ashley. For my projects where I just had all quiz questions in one scene, adding the Results Slide to the quiz scene worked fi..."
- over 8 years ago01/07/14 at 1:41 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Ashley. I was on Update 3, not 4, but otherwise was good on your other 3 bullet points. I installed the Update 4, which actua..."
- over 8 years ago01/06/14 at 2:13 pm (UTC)