"Hey, Walt. I reordered the triggers and layers you had suggested and everything worked the way I intended! Thanks for the insight!"
- 2 years ago09/17/20 at 2:25 pm (UTC)
"Hey, Ned. I followed your instructions for the same application in my project, and the final layer shows up as expected, however, I want ..."
- 2 years ago09/16/20 at 8:51 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Walt, this was a big help. You truly are an E-Learning Hero!"
- over 2 years ago06/15/20 at 9:00 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, for the speedy response. What you suggested worked for what I asked for, but is there a way to limit how many times the user can ..."
- over 2 years ago06/15/20 at 7:04 pm (UTC)
Craig Cecchini started a new discussion 3 buttons effecting one variable
"Hello, I am making a slide in a course that displays how a vehicle's accessories (headlights, windshield wipers, heated seats) can effect..."
- over 2 years ago06/15/20 at 5:07 pm (UTC)
"Emily, Thanks so much for looking at my file. Trimming the correct audio helped with the trigger timing and removing the incorrect trig..."
- over 7 years ago03/17/15 at 4:00 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the Pro-Tip, Emily! I've attached a test sample of the slide I'm working on. While we're here, would it be possible to look ..."
- over 7 years ago03/12/15 at 8:56 pm (UTC)
"Yes, can I attach it in an email or upload it to the site? "
- over 7 years ago03/12/15 at 8:25 pm (UTC)
Craig Cecchini started a new discussion Drag and Drop Items Snap
"Hello, I've created a Drag & Drop Freeform slide, I wanted to have the drag items snap back to their original position if dropped ou..."
- over 7 years ago03/12/15 at 5:04 pm (UTC)
"This works! I did check the settings out before but I guess I misunderstood what some of the settings did. Thank you! Craig Cecchini ..."
- almost 8 years ago02/20/15 at 2:19 pm (UTC)