"The easiest way to do this is to customize a second slider and change the button to be an image of what you want to slide. Then set the t..."
- over 5 years ago02/13/18 at 5:32 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Crystal! Are there any differences to how they are notified? Will all those that comment receive notification of a reply if I ask..."
- over 6 years ago05/24/17 at 3:20 pm (UTC)
Craig Dillon started a new discussion Requiring User Login to Comment
"When sharing a course in Review with a reviewer, we have the option to require them to login in order to comment. What benefits/restricti..."
- over 6 years ago05/23/17 at 9:25 pm (UTC)
"Our modules are all set up the same whether we grade or not. The last two slides are always 1. a quiz slide with one answer 2. the resu..."
- over 6 years ago04/18/17 at 2:04 pm (UTC)
"So I was able to combine both quizzes into one results slide. There are a few things to know about this project though that may determine..."
- over 6 years ago04/13/17 at 6:50 pm (UTC)
"That's an interesting solution as well. I'll try my method tomorrow and report back what I learn. I have a class to attend today so I won..."
- over 6 years ago04/12/17 at 2:24 pm (UTC)
"Yep. You're right. We got it working in Storyline but the LMS would only see one of the results slides. I am going to work on combining t..."
- over 6 years ago04/12/17 at 1:51 pm (UTC)
"The solution was to rebuild both results slides from scratch. I'm not sure what it fixed but I guess the "reboot" did the trick."
- over 6 years ago04/11/17 at 9:45 pm (UTC)
"That's close. There is a Spanish and English quiz and they only take one of them. However, Storyline only scores one. For instance, if th..."
- over 6 years ago04/11/17 at 8:00 pm (UTC)