"Thanks so much Stefanie -- you and the Articulate community are the best! What a succinct and clear explanation. BTW, I have a tip in r..."
- almost 4 years ago01/18/18 at 12:07 am (UTC)
"Thanks Ashley. I'll contact Richie. I haven't yet tried uninstalling and reinstalling, as I don't have admin rights on the PC so would h..."
- 4 years ago09/01/17 at 3:41 am (UTC)
"Hi Richie, long time no see! I'm having the same issue with Benton Sans in SL3. Did you find a solution? If I publish the same course f..."
- 4 years ago08/31/17 at 1:25 am (UTC)
"Thanks to Sinchu and Britne for the tips, which helped me enormously! I'd also say to beware of extra spaces in layer names. My hotspot ..."
- over 4 years ago03/15/17 at 5:22 am (UTC)
Craig Hadden - Remote Possiblities commented on the download PowerPoint: Using the Parallax Effect for Animated Scenarios
"What operating system are you using? I believe Windows can open zip files without needing any other software. What happens when you doubl..."
- over 5 years ago04/04/16 at 5:06 am (UTC)
"Hi Matt. I heard there's also a meetup tonight in Sydney, but unfortunately can't make it. Is there a page where we can see upcoming even..."
- almost 6 years ago10/20/15 at 3:58 am (UTC)
"The download kept failing for me, but then I came off the VPN connection I was on and tried again, and it worked. So if your situation is..."
- 6 years ago07/22/15 at 4:02 am (UTC)
"Great idea for a challenge/discussion! Recently, I’ve been trying to think of a good metaphor that vividly conveys what IDs do, but I’..."
- almost 7 years ago01/15/15 at 1:52 pm (UTC)
Craig Hadden - Remote Possiblities commented on the article Challenge Recap: Here’s What Your Fellow Course Designers Brought to the E-Learning Feast
"It's pretty obscure, but you need to click on the "e-learning challenges" button above the title of this page. That takes you to a search..."
- almost 7 years ago01/15/15 at 1:22 pm (UTC)
Craig Hadden - Remote Possiblities commented on the article 40 Brilliant Examples of Progress Meters in E-Learning #60
"I love the variety of solutions for this challenge! The "speedometers" by Gerard Friel look absolutely beautiful. If you'd like to use..."
- almost 7 years ago12/03/14 at 12:02 am (UTC)
"Thank you both for your help, which showed the cause of the problem. It seems it was a bug in Storyline, because the Triggers panel said..."
- 7 years ago10/07/14 at 3:04 pm (UTC)
"Wendy Farmer said: Hi Craig I think this is what you are after Thanks very much Wendy! I don't know why that works t..."
- 7 years ago10/06/14 at 10:26 pm (UTC)
Craig Hadden - Remote Possiblities started a new discussion Storyline variable not being set
"I've set up a 6-slide project as a test (attached), but it’s not working as intended. It’s meant to run through the slides in this order:..."
- 7 years ago10/06/14 at 9:11 pm (UTC)
"I hadn’t thought of using Word to replace fonts (tip 6), so thanks! A couple of my many favourite shortcuts are double-clicking a stat..."
- 7 years ago09/18/14 at 11:30 pm (UTC)
"Great to have all those on 1 page for easy reference! You might find these 4 more shortcuts handy too: https://bitly.com/1uPyaXP ..."
- over 7 years ago06/28/14 at 5:53 pm (UTC)
"Thanks. I put in a feature request. Have also applied to join the beta program. (Here's hoping I get in...!)"
- over 7 years ago06/10/14 at 6:07 am (UTC)
"P.S. After you replace paragraphs with bullets, Connie Malamed has some great tips for replacing bullets with something better: http://t..."
- over 7 years ago06/02/14 at 10:41 pm (UTC)
"I agree. Nice ideas. One thought per slide is such a key tip. When there’s narration, I have a couple of rules of thumb about how much..."
- over 7 years ago06/02/14 at 10:38 pm (UTC)
"BTW, recently I noticed some keyboard shortcuts don’t (always) work while editing in the Notes pane – where we put our voiceover script. ..."
- over 7 years ago05/29/14 at 9:07 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Mike – this is great! Like you, I prefer using the keyboard (and cutting my “mouse mileage”!) whenever I can. So I’ve now added..."
- over 7 years ago05/29/14 at 9:03 pm (UTC)
Craig Hadden - Remote Possiblities commented on the article How to Design Visual Feedback Meters in Articulate Storyline
"Excellent tutorial! I'm new to Storyline, and this has taught me a lot about states. In the 5th video, putting the needle at the right..."
- over 7 years ago05/12/14 at 6:37 am (UTC)
"Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-AU X-NONE X-NONE ..."
- over 8 years ago06/24/13 at 7:58 pm (UTC)