"Take a look at this post from my colleague Steve, may help. https://community.articulate.com/discussions/rise/branching-rise-within-rise"
- over 1 year ago11/08/18 at 9:44 am (UTC)
craig Sumner replied to the discussion Downloading Xliff files in Rise - different output
"Ok, so this is not helpful, there seem to be sections of text missing Paragraph blocks in general, when I view it at http://xliff.brighte..."
- over 1 year ago11/08/18 at 9:29 am (UTC)
"Hi i am experiencing this also on all my courses when it exports i just get two blank pages "
- over 1 year ago10/23/18 at 9:57 am (UTC)
craig Sumner started a new discussion Iframe not showing all content in embedded content
"Hi all, am struggling with an issue in embedded content, when I add a page with iframe tags I am only seeing bits of the page, it seems l..."
- almost 2 years ago08/29/18 at 7:27 am (UTC)
"you could have a 1pixel image in an image block and use the image description field below the image to write it in and just stick that at..."
- almost 2 years ago07/13/18 at 1:45 pm (UTC)
"Hi I to want a feature like this, I put in a request with the developers a couple of weeks ago, I suggest you also do this the more peop..."
- almost 2 years ago07/13/18 at 1:41 pm (UTC)
"Hi, I am not sure if this is a fault or if it's just how articulate have built that block to work, but I noticed that there is a third fo..."
- almost 2 years ago07/13/18 at 1:38 pm (UTC)
"Is there any way to have this set so that the sections are closed, to begin with, that way if you have a lot of content its hidden until ..."
- almost 2 years ago06/25/18 at 8:37 am (UTC)
"Hi, I downloaded a fresh copy and it still did it, the link you provided is one of the two tools I am using yes (actually the one I would..."
- almost 2 years ago06/21/18 at 2:19 pm (UTC)
"I am having an issue with an export of XLIFF from Rise, one of our modules is working fine when imported into two different online XLIFF ..."
- almost 2 years ago06/20/18 at 12:13 pm (UTC)
"i think all you need to do is turn of show meta info for that to disappear, when I embed from Wistia I don’t use there code just the vid..."
- almost 2 years ago06/06/18 at 9:55 pm (UTC)
"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFRc7q7_Dxc&t=6s This is the video i first watched which helped me to understand how to do this"
- almost 2 years ago06/06/18 at 7:12 am (UTC)
"Hi here are the steps that i took to turn off the navigation on the first page but keep it in the side Menu. Please note that at the poi..."
- almost 2 years ago06/06/18 at 7:00 am (UTC)
"Hi all I have been playing about with the new PDF export function as a way to grab all the text for translations, if you have a copy of ..."
- 2 years ago05/30/18 at 11:12 am (UTC)
craig Sumner replied to the discussion Question: How do I track what users complete my onboarding program?
"Hi Davin In the past, I have embedded a survey monkey with my questions at the end of a module that is not on an LMS and simply asked th..."
- 2 years ago05/30/18 at 10:45 am (UTC)
"Hi Joanna I have done what you describe above by using my own custom CSS after I have exported the course, the downside to this is that ..."
- 2 years ago05/29/18 at 11:05 am (UTC)