Cristin Grogan commented on the article Using Interactive Tables in E-Learning Design #287 (2020)
"For this week’s Articulate e-Learning Challenge, the first idea I had was to create an account feature table for a type of service - I se..."
- over 1 year ago06/28/20 at 12:31 am (UTC)
""Sometimes I get a topic and ideas flood in, other times I sit and stew for days." Gabrielle, if this isn't the truth!!! Glad to know..."
- over 1 year ago06/23/20 at 6:29 pm (UTC)
"Hi Michael! This was super -I love the branching of the quiz. I answered with lots of 'no's' purposely to see what happened and you even..."
- over 1 year ago06/23/20 at 6:24 pm (UTC)
"Thank you, Hami! You're far too kind! Luckily there are a lot of templates out there that make it easy to drag and drop into Wordpress -..."
- over 1 year ago06/23/20 at 12:52 pm (UTC)
"Hi Janie - the What's in it for me factor (or as I 'lovingly' refer to it as "WIIFM"!) came across loud and clear here! It's always so im..."
- over 1 year ago06/23/20 at 12:51 pm (UTC)
"Hi Jen! I really loved the 3 stories on this - I feel like at least one (if not all!) would appeal to the learner and find that relevant..."
- over 1 year ago06/22/20 at 5:13 pm (UTC)
"This was so professionally done, Joanna! Beautiful!"
- over 1 year ago06/22/20 at 5:10 pm (UTC)
"Hi Hami! I really loved your extra research and information that you put in - especially the last data point that even though it's a 40 m..."
- over 1 year ago06/22/20 at 3:39 pm (UTC)
"Really loved this challenge! Demo: http://cristingrogan.com/2020/06/articulate-e-learning-challenge-286/ Tried to insert a call t..."
- over 1 year ago06/22/20 at 2:46 pm (UTC)
Cristin Grogan commented on the article How Do Course Designers Gain Learners’ Attention in Online Training? #279
"Alexander - very cool! Reminds me of a video game! Definitely would capture my attention :) Thanks for sharing!"
- over 1 year ago04/28/20 at 2:27 pm (UTC)