"I agree - that would be helpful."
- 3 months ago11/15/19 at 7:48 pm (UTC)
- 3 months ago11/15/19 at 7:48 pm (UTC)
"Can we export captions in bulk with the new updates??"
- 4 months ago11/06/19 at 5:19 pm (UTC)
"Thank you - I'll try it out!"
- 4 months ago10/30/19 at 8:38 pm (UTC)
"I tried importing and that didn't work either. I may just have to recreate the slider and variables. "
- 4 months ago10/29/19 at 3:42 pm (UTC)
"Hi Katie, Thanks for responding. When you state you can't recreate the issue in Slider.example.story, did you review the slide and try th..."
- 4 months ago10/28/19 at 1:46 pm (UTC)
Cristina Emberton started a new discussion Cannot copy a slider slide and use in another story
"I am trying to copy a slider template and use in another project. When I copy the slide (or scene - I've tried both) and paste into anoth..."
- 4 months ago10/24/19 at 2:04 pm (UTC)
"Any updates on this? It seems there isn't a way to change scene numbering so it shows up in a Word document correctly."
- 6 months ago08/21/19 at 2:33 pm (UTC)
"I never wanted the first button hidden. That was the problem. I did not create a trigger to change the state of the first button - the Re..."
- 7 months ago07/12/19 at 12:56 pm (UTC)
"The Review button has a hidden trigger which is correct, but the "Why is Clean Important?" does not have a hidden trigger associated with..."
- 7 months ago07/11/19 at 4:44 pm (UTC)
"OH! Nope - that was not suppose to happen. I will check it out. Thanks!"
- 7 months ago07/11/19 at 4:28 pm (UTC)
Cristina Emberton started a new discussion Weird button state not displaying correctly
"I've had Storyline 360 acting quite funny lately. Not only were the slides not allowing me to edit by double clicking within Storyview (I..."
- 7 months ago07/10/19 at 8:32 pm (UTC)
Cristina Emberton started a new discussion Help - display layer upon state visited
"I'm still fairly new to Articulate Storyline 360. I have buttons on a layer that need to be accessible after a learner has gone through t..."
- 8 months ago06/10/19 at 8:57 pm (UTC)
"Kristen - did anyone ever reply to your question? I have the same problem. I don't want the same number rolled. It happens too often. "
- 10 months ago05/08/19 at 3:02 pm (UTC)
Cristina Emberton started a new discussion Click "Submit" button multiple times for "incorrect"
"I have used a multiple choice template for a quiz, (Vibrance). The "Submit" works correctly to show the "Correct" layer, however, when an..."
- 12 months ago03/08/19 at 3:57 pm (UTC)
"I will try the "lock" option. Thanks for the information. I have tried opening review in both Chrome and Safari and it definitely doesn'..."
- 12 months ago02/26/19 at 7:47 pm (UTC)
Cristina Emberton started a new discussion web object not appearing correctly within slides
"When I insert a URL as a web object within the slide, specifically a PDF, sometimes it does not display scrolling capability. This is dur..."
- 12 months ago02/26/19 at 7:19 pm (UTC)
"Thank you - this tip helped me! "
- 1 year ago02/06/19 at 5:17 pm (UTC)
Cristina Emberton started a new discussion Using the (...) in trigger wizard to add file does not work
"I have followed directions to attach PDF files using the trigger wizard. When I publish and click on the button, I receive an error: Th..."
- 1 year ago01/16/19 at 9:03 pm (UTC)
"FYI - A PDF embedded as a web object does not scroll in Safari. Works fine using Google Chrome and Firefox."
- 1 year ago01/10/19 at 7:49 pm (UTC)
"thank you. "
- 1 year ago01/09/19 at 6:43 pm (UTC)
Cristina Emberton started a new discussion Can I edit Tab Order of Master Slides?
"I am trying to edit Tab Order for slides and I'm unable to remove or add alt text to objects that are part of the Master Slide. I've trie..."
- 1 year ago01/09/19 at 2:25 pm (UTC)
Cristina Emberton started a new discussion Can an audio file be automatically converted to subtitles
"Can an audio file be automatically converted to subtitles?"
- 1 year ago01/03/19 at 7:53 pm (UTC)
"Thank you. I will test it out and see if the screen reader can continue while the timeline is paused."
- 1 year ago12/20/18 at 3:13 pm (UTC)