"Very cool! I like the inquiry-based approach! Keep up the good work!"
- over 1 year ago04/23/19 at 3:36 am (UTC)
"Nice job! Can't wait to see the final version."
- over 1 year ago04/23/19 at 1:57 am (UTC)
Curtis Pembrook commented on the article Using Sliders to Create Parallax Effects in E-Learning #115
- almost 5 years ago02/02/16 at 5:36 am (UTC)
"Nice! Finally an example with a potential educational or performance application! For example, an interaction similar to this could be us..."
- almost 5 years ago02/01/16 at 6:43 am (UTC)
"Nice work Yvonne! I always get excited to see fellow teachers using Storyline! One suggestion.. try to incorporate nearly the same instru..."
- almost 5 years ago01/31/16 at 10:29 pm (UTC)
"Hi Eric, I'm coming into this conversation and little late, but would love to see the course and respond to the RFP. I just have a few q..."
- almost 7 years ago04/11/14 at 5:01 pm (UTC)
"Would you say your functional storyboards are somewhat like rapid prototypes or just wireframes with "next/back" buttons? How do you ..."
- over 7 years ago10/21/13 at 10:01 am (UTC)
"Nice work Parashuram! I could see this template being used to teach processes or procedures, and/or a subset of scenario-based instructio..."
- over 7 years ago10/21/13 at 9:55 am (UTC)
"Nicely done! Love the clean design, typography and button feedback! Could you have provided corrective feedback on the behavioral/social ..."
- over 7 years ago10/16/13 at 5:02 pm (UTC)