"Hi Jackie! Nice work on both the Olympic and Leader interaction!"
- over 8 years ago02/19/14 at 11:36 am (UTC)
""Creating Graphics for Learning and Performance: Lessons in Visual Literacy," by Linda Lohr is a good one, but it may be difficult to fin..."
- over 8 years ago12/14/13 at 7:59 pm (UTC)
"@Terry... thanks for the tips. I guess I'm hoping students will find enough value in the materials to be (intrinsically) motivated to vie..."
- over 8 years ago11/18/13 at 2:49 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the suggestions Mike! I think I'll experiment with deploying smaller more granular "self-checks" and "quick tip videos" to per..."
- over 8 years ago11/17/13 at 9:56 am (UTC)
"Cool! Its nice to see a post that focuses on the application of Articulate tools in education. However, did you know that research shows ..."
- over 8 years ago11/14/13 at 12:21 am (UTC)
Curtis Pembrook replied to the discussion Response to Weekly Challenge: Design a Comic Book Template
"@Ana, very cool! I've wanted to create a comic template, but haven't had the time. Thanks for sharing!"
- over 8 years ago11/12/13 at 11:47 am (UTC)
"@Vijay, I'm not sure if you are looking for a general ISD Model, like ADDIE, or a process for designing online courses in higher educ..."
- over 8 years ago11/12/13 at 11:40 am (UTC)
"@Jill: Sorry for the confusion. This is caused by recent security features built into Firefox and Chrome. It occurs because the browser s..."
- almost 9 years ago10/30/13 at 8:05 pm (UTC)
"@Keith: Thanks for the info! Its been a while since I've looked at Basecamp. I'll revisit it with my team."
- almost 9 years ago10/30/13 at 7:47 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the info Nichole! I was curious what other designers are doing to facilitate SME review. I use Google Sites/Wiki to get SM..."
- almost 9 years ago10/29/13 at 12:54 pm (UTC)
"Perhaps a metaphor using a top-down view of a slice of a building, similar to a blueprint. Doesn't have to represent the exact layout of ..."
- almost 9 years ago10/21/13 at 2:53 pm (UTC)
"To some degree it sounds like your storyboards are rapid prototypes. Am I correct, in this assumption or are they more like wireframes? H..."
- almost 9 years ago10/21/13 at 9:41 am (UTC)
Curtis Pembrook commented on the article Converting Static Content to Interactive Knowledge Checks #7
"Love both! David, your character looks like Conan O'Brien! : ) Seriously, I like how you modeled corrective feedback by providing more th..."
- almost 9 years ago10/18/13 at 4:05 pm (UTC)
"Try this one: http://www.performancedemos.com/demos/gpo_mock_up%20output/story.html"
- almost 9 years ago10/10/13 at 3:35 pm (UTC)
- almost 9 years ago10/10/13 at 3:32 pm (UTC)