"Came across this tutorial from Mathew Bibby... https://matthewbibby.com/workbook/ If you're code oriented at all, it's worth a look..."
- 4 months ago08/09/19 at 4:17 pm (UTC)
"This might not be the right thread, but I'd LOVE to see a short answer, or even Essay question type for rise. Not necessarily graded, but..."
- 5 months ago07/24/19 at 6:22 pm (UTC)
"The 'give it a whirl' link is broken, but the download link seems to be working ok."
- 1 year ago12/06/18 at 8:16 pm (UTC)
- 1 year ago11/18/18 at 2:36 am (UTC)
"My bad! I thought for sure I added a download link. Here ya are! http://chilp.it/e0fe338"
- 1 year ago11/18/18 at 2:34 am (UTC)
- 1 year ago11/07/18 at 12:29 pm (UTC)
Dan Graham published a new download Storyline: Budget Simulator
"Adjust the sliders in this demo to find the perfect balanced budget for you. This interaction is a great example of tying multiple slider..."
- 1 year ago09/26/18 at 7:10 pm (UTC)
"Don't think I've shared this one before... http://chilp.it/2dc2268 And here's the source file if you want to look under the hood...."
- over 1 year ago08/21/18 at 4:15 pm (UTC)
"Also, I'm not sure if this is the best place to share course samples. I usually only post to Articulate Challenges. Any suggestions on wh..."
- over 1 year ago04/30/18 at 8:54 pm (UTC)
"Hello all! I just put together a prototype for a client on Debt/Spending Ratios. I'm new to Java Script, but was a little surprised at h..."
- over 1 year ago04/30/18 at 8:51 pm (UTC)
"Just came across this comment about Transcription. I highly recommend https://www.rev.com for large audio and video files. I've been usin..."
- over 1 year ago04/24/18 at 12:44 pm (UTC)
"The power of Bacon Ipsum!! A great alternative to boring filler text. https://baconipsum.com/ And good, that was the intent. I thin..."
- over 1 year ago04/10/18 at 12:45 pm (UTC)
"Sorry Simon, I couldn't get this one to work. Your source file link also leads to a whole folder. Not sure if you meant to put all those ..."
- over 1 year ago04/09/18 at 8:30 pm (UTC)
"Nicely done Jodi! I have 2 cats of my own, so I had to try hard to get enough wrong to see your slider."
- over 1 year ago04/09/18 at 8:23 pm (UTC)
"Another sweet challenge! I think we're going to see some good entries. I gave this one a slightly different spin. I re-purposed an ..."
- over 1 year ago04/09/18 at 8:15 pm (UTC)
"Another great challenge David! I started on mine last week and got side tracked. Here's a glossary I developed for some of the lesser k..."
- almost 2 years ago03/09/18 at 6:15 pm (UTC)
Dan Graham added the course Click to Hear Interaction
"My little spin on a click to play audio interaction. Click here to download... http://chilp.it/593e128."
- almost 2 years ago02/15/18 at 8:01 pm (UTC)
Dan Graham published a new download Storyline 360: Dial Menu with Icons
"Take a look at this project featuring a realistic dial style and colorful icons. See this project in action. *This template will work f..."
- almost 2 years ago02/13/18 at 4:06 pm (UTC)
Dan Graham commented on the article Using Interactive Tables to Present Information in E-Learning #191
"Some great submissions so far! For this challenge, I decided to 'table-ize' an excel worksheet that I often use to come up with cour..."
- almost 2 years ago02/06/18 at 8:47 pm (UTC)
"This was a fun one. Lot's of great entries! Here's my play on it, using the dialer... http://chilp.it/15cbc28 Source file... http:..."
- almost 2 years ago01/22/18 at 5:01 pm (UTC)
"Oh, I also couldn't figure out how to start a number off with Zero. If anybody has any suggestions around that, I'm all ears. Thanks!"
- almost 2 years ago01/17/18 at 5:54 pm (UTC)
"Hi all. I needed a 'phone dialer' and came across this thread. I ended up having to develop my own, so I figured I'd share it here. It ..."
- almost 2 years ago01/17/18 at 5:53 pm (UTC)
"Sorry D. Built this one in 360."
- almost 2 years ago01/02/18 at 8:59 pm (UTC)
"Well that's cool. Thanks David!"
- almost 2 years ago12/21/17 at 4:04 pm (UTC)
"Thanks LJ. Just played Santa's Mission. Awesome. I actually learned some stuff!"
- almost 2 years ago12/21/17 at 3:53 pm (UTC)